Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Request:

Attached are two speakers pngs from GANT (credit goes for mattanhan ofcourse). Could someone rotate the black one in 180 deg., make it smaller, and insert it to the the free space in the middle one? :) hope I made myself clear enough.

Thanks, again.

Edit - I rotated it by 180 already, no need :)

Speaker.png

post-31-1085651677.png

Edited by Kenny_Dee

just for instance, this is what I made, I'm cpletely talent-less :) just to show you what i mean:

Speake22r.png

The black spkr should be more "inside", and cut well around, not like I did :)

arrg...late again....wait..wing, didnt he say that it should be more "inside" than it was on hist?

:shifty: "do u want ... cut "

o noes not the 100th page, tish will keeyll me like stabbing me with a meelyon dollars (BTW, the 101st page would be 100 from the first, the 100th is 99 from first)

Well guys thanks. Just that these two are mean to be speaker like, but it didn't look enough like a speaker to me, so wanted them to be this way :) nice works, thanks.

no prob, feel free to ask again anytime, and ill try to stop using the "..."s as wing pointed out (i think)

no prob, feel free to ask again anytime, and ill try to stop using the "..."s as wing pointed out (i think)

:huh: i pointed out what lol

ur prolly working on a mac wing, and i think u told me to stop using so many "..." although im not sure, cuz i didnt completely get wha you said

ur prolly working on a mac wing, and i think u told me to stop using so many "..." although im not sure, cuz i didnt completely get wha you said

no lol i aint using a mac and i said " do u want ... cut" (its a thing i say when u saysomething odd)

macs' memory is really screwy, at school our macs havel ike 32 mb ram and only 9 is used and u start up netscape 4.5 and it crashes lol, very ver sad

Ello People! I am going to do some graphics for an hour or so, see how many I can do. :woot: 100th Graphics Request Page!

JMann :D

Here is a quick go at that Blue Phoenix one.

JMann

Edit: Oh dear. Rubbish. I got the first 101th page post! :woot:

post-31-1085682489.gif