Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Here is a quick go at that Blue Phoenix one.

JMann

Edit: Oh dear. Rubbish. I got the first 101th page post! :woot:

DAMN !!!!!!!! :angry: lol i wanted 101 grrrrr :devil:

I just checked your site again, and its black this time, and the logo sticks out, other than that, there arent many ideas i have on how to improve ur site..but it looks a lot better than before, in terms of catching eyes

Well the original link I posted is our old template, I'm currently thinking of changing over to the xHTML one I gave you guys a link to. Perhaps I'll just adapt the old banner and other graphics for Bo Avid. If you guys think you could design anything that might look good for the new template though, feel free to have a go. It'd be brilliant if you could. It'd most probably be an improvment on my attempt :) .

Other than that, I'm working on a design for another website, to which I an friends with its webmaster. The website is in need of a new logo design to match its upcoming new design. The design will be based around this DVD cover -

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B0000...02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'd like a logo for the site, with the text 'The Dedicated Alan Partridge Website' with emphasis on the Alan Partridge text. Perhaps in a similar gold style to the DVD design cover. It will need to be sized 760x140 pixels approximatley although that is give and take, so feel free to change that to your design. Again, I have some graphics and PSDs to help aid you with this.

DAMN !!!!!!!! :angry: lol i wanted 101 grrrrr :devil:

Only special people get the 101th page post! :cool:

JMann :D

Only special people get the 101th page post! :cool:

JMann :D

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: lol

I need soem one to design me a sig that has my name some kool grafix and says 1000 posts in it please. I would pay but im broke i will repay the favor if I can just pm me !

Hey mate, I had a very quick go of it, wasn't sure of what you wanted in terms of text so I just planted for something simple.

post-31-1085690624.jpg

Hey mate, I had a very quick go of it, wasn't sure of what you wanted in terms of text so I just planted for something simple.

kool thx

Guys, I tried to recreate ..n00dles.. DanceAMP logo, tell me what you think via comparisons.

JMann ;)

can you make one like that for me being obtatyion 1000 posts?

here, added a plastic wrap filter to the circle to make it look like a ball more, choose whichever one yhou like

post-31-1085697673.png

If anyone here could make a quick image of a blank cheque, it would be greatly appreciated. *All the ones I had googled were signed and crap-tacular." Thanks in Advance :D

Edit: Hey Hey, First on the 102 page :happy:

:ninja: .......lolz....A school project. Got a creative project to do where we can do any thing creative for the book Lord Of The Flies, so we decided to make a triva game in VB. When/If you get past all the questions, you get the cheque stating the dollar value. :)

lol, our class had to read lord of the flies this year, it was just...weird..k, ill try, but later cuz im watchin tv

Yeah baby! This is some sweet logo. It's transparent gif and you should be able to resize it to your liking. Hmm. Sweet!

JMann ;)

post-31-1085745298.gif

I think you should be banned for all the wierd random crap you come out with Wing!

JMann.

:( nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo

Hey there!

I've made an MSN Messenger tool called "Dimension" - some of you may have it already, some not, or whatever - its still in BETA!

Basically I'm looking to see if anyone could make me a logo for the app and maybe an icon? Maybe some GUI work too if you like :p

If you're interested, please get in touch - maybe post some graphics in this forum or drop me a PM with some examples of the kinds of stuff you could make - I'm looking for a mod on the MSN graphic or maybe just make up something cool and abstract but I like XP-Style stuff :woot: !

Regards and many thanks,

jon :laugh: