Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Hey there!

I've made an MSN Messenger tool called "Dimension" - some of you may have it already, some not, or whatever - its still in BETA!

Basically I'm looking to see if anyone could make me a logo for the app and maybe an icon? Maybe some GUI work too if you like :p

If you're interested, please get in touch - maybe post some graphics in this forum or drop me a PM with some examples of the kinds of stuff you could make - I'm looking for a mod on the MSN graphic or maybe just make up something cool and abstract but I like XP-Style stuff :woot: !

Regards and many thanks,

jon :laugh:

am on it!

Many thanks everyone! :) The app has had over 25,000 :woot: downloads so this artwork really is going public!! :) I'll be very interesting to see what you guys come up with :)

Regards,

jon

Dude, that ROCKS... :D

That is absolutely amazing!!

If you like you can do GUI work, ICO work... whatever!!! :D Amazing work!! Many thanks!

To be honest though, that's more of a sample - not really able to include than in the app (maybe as a logo?) could you put a background on it please? I'll post hex values in.... 3mins... so it blends in with the app!

Regards,

jon

I will have ago at this one as well.

JMann

:yes: jmann i think it would be worth or while if we BOTH worked on this 1 :yes:

A few things I thought of:

- Background Hex Value: #0E6DCB

- That image is very much like the original MSN logo - don't want to get into trouble with Microsoft!

Other than that, great GREAT work (Y)

Got to admit I'm not too sure about the logo - hoping to stick with XP-style graphics and icons, etc because that's what the rest of the app design is like - Foood has also given me permission to use his icons which is what has made up most of the interface so far. i could post some screenies here but I'm not sure if that would count as spam or whatever - let me know what you think...

jon

I am willing to help with this. Fine. But Jon, could you give us a complete list of what you need and me and Wing will work on it together and post what we come up with.

JMann

A few things I thought of:

- Background Hex Value: #0E6DCB

- That image is very much like the original MSN logo - don't want to get into trouble with Microsoft!

Other than that, great GREAT work (Y)

me AND jmann are working on it

OK tell you what guys - why not add me to MSN Messenger (jonathan@xeomax.net) so we can discuss this in realtime? :) I'll also upload some screenshots of how it looks right now and we can see what sort of improvements you could make...

Regards,

jon

Well the original link I posted is our old template, I'm currently thinking of changing over to the xHTML one I gave you guys a link to. Perhaps I'll just adapt the old banner and other graphics for Bo Avid. If you guys think you could design anything that might look good for the new template though, feel free to have a go. It'd be brilliant if you could. It'd most probably be an improvment on my attempt :) .

Other than that, I'm working on a design for another website, to which I an friends with its webmaster. The website is in need of a new logo design to match its upcoming new design. The design will be based around this DVD cover -

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B0000...02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'd like a logo for the site, with the text 'The Dedicated Alan Partridge Website' with emphasis on the Alan Partridge text. Perhaps in a similar gold style to the DVD design cover. It will need to be sized 760x140 pixels approximatley although that is give and take, so feel free to change that to your design. Again, I have some graphics and PSDs to help aid you with this.

Is anybody willing to do the Partridge graphic for me? :D

Yeah baby! This is some sweet logo. It's transparent gif and you should be able to resize it to your liking. Hmm. Sweet!

JMann ;)

HOLY WAC THX SO ****ING MUCH!

Yeah baby! This is some sweet logo. It's transparent gif and you should be able to resize it to your liking. Hmm. Sweet!

JMann ;)

can you re size so i can put in sig i dont know how to do it w/o looking qualaty

JMann, dude... I like you but WTF!!!!! You asked me for a psd to SEE HOW I DID some stuff in photoshop, I didn't give it to you, what did you do? you practicly RIPPED IT OFF... and that ****es me off big time...

For the guys who doesn't know what am I talking about look at this: http://www.gfxtudio.com/images/logos/big/11.jpg

Yo can access to it too through my site: www.gfxtudio.com

JMann, this has happened twice already, next time I'll contact the mods from neowin, I'm sorry...

i have a little request. i just downloaded this excellent VS today and i really need four icons to match that will go on my dock: itunes, firefox, thunderbird, and dreamweaver icons. i would like for them to look like here

i would greatly appreciate if someone would do this for me. thanks in advance.

EDIT: i actually found firefox, thunderbird, and dreamweaver icons. now i need itunes and i also need thunderbird and limewire.

Edited by Darrell

ok guys after being a bit of an idiot i accidently reformated my whole drive ( i manged to save all the psds for the things on here and deviantart:D ) but now i gotta put windows back on :(