Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Not the cleanest job, but :)

Hey nice job. :D

Could I put in a small request though that you change the background to #611611 or maybe #841B17. Maybe a gradient would look good too. That will suit the sites design better. Apart from that, it looks great. :)

Hi.

I have a request for any one willing to accept it. I want a picture of my friend and I modded. Could somebody please help me? Thank you for your time and effort.

Using the second picture as a reference, can anyone change the hair colors in the first picture to the hair colors in the second picture? I want the red/copper & blond hair coloring from the second picture done to the hair coloring in the first picture. In the first picture, give the girl the same red/copper color used (or as close as you can get it) and give the guy the same blond (or as close as you can get it) that was done in the second picture.

No I don't own Photoshop, that's why I'm making this request in here. Yes I've tried stuff like this before, Photoshop is not one of my talents I excel at. Graphics work is not one of my skills.

Lil%20Sis%20and%20Vegetable.png

017_NR.jpg

Edited by Trunten

Oops. My mistake ..n00dle.. maybe I approached this in the wrong way. I apologise for this. Won't happen again. My sincerest apologies. Lesson learned.

JMann.

Hi.

I have a request for any one willing to accept it. I want a picture of my friend and I modded. Could somebody please help me? Thank you for your time and effort.

Using the second picture as a reference, can anyone change the hair colors in the first picture to the hair colors in the second picture? I want the red/copper & blond hair coloring from the second picture done to the hair coloring in the first picture. In the first picture, give the girl the same red/copper color used (or as close as you can get it) and give the guy the same blond (or as close as you can get it) that was done in the second picture.

No I don't own Photoshop, that's why I'm making this request in here. Yes I've tried stuff like this before, Photoshop is not one of my talents I excel at. Graphics work is not one of my skills.

http://www.soopah256.com/upload/files/user...20Vegetable.png

http://www.soopah256.com/upload/files/users/ryan/017_NR.jpg

:yes: nice dragon ballz top anyway is that your girlfriend in tht pic lol am sorry am makin convo as i now dont have photoshop on my pc :cry:

Hey nice job. :D

Could I put in a small request though that you change the background to #611611 or maybe #841B17. Maybe a gradient would look good too. That will suit the sites design better. Apart from that, it looks great. :)

Here you go. I provided 2 gradient backdrops to the original. The first one I posted was laid on a transparent background, so you can add in your own backdrops if you so choose. :)

nowhere in my post did i say it was MY work of art, u assumed

if its marks and u asked with out using then its not allowed :yes:

Thanks they look really good. Did you create the Alan Partridge text yourself or was it cut from the DVD cover? Looks really good, I noticed you'd smoothed it out a bit since your earlier post. Looks a lot better like that. :)

Thanks very much for all your help, you've been great.

Oh I had a go to see what I could come up with. See below. I wouldn't say it was good as yours, but the PSD adds interest :) If you did create that gold text, I'd love to hear of how you did it, as you can see, my Gold Text isn't really that good. I want to make it italic style font like you have used, and like used on the DVD cover although I'm not sure I could really cut out a text from a DVD cover or whatever and keep it good quality.

Perhaps we can develop on this till we get things perfect :)

post-31-1085863950.jpg

Edited by David43

his only specifications were a blank cheque. hes not using it commercially so it is actually allowed

hmmm.. as you can see.. i need a new sig :p

im trying to do it myself.. but i don't have the patience.. this time im keeping it simple. but the pic im using is kinda hard to edit. i need to get rid of the backround.. without damagin the body of the girl! somebody good in removing backrounds? :p

make a path go all the way around the girl adn then convert the path to a selection and cut it out

i tried it like 3 times now.. but every time i fcuk up :(

it doesn't look "natural" anymore :o <-- the curves on her body i mean :ninja: :p

Use the eraser tool, zoom in really closely so the cutout is accurate. That should help with the image looking smoother too. :)

Use the eraser tool, zoom in really closely so the cutout is accurate. That should help with the image looking smoother too. :)

hmm.. well im gonna give it a try again.. #4.. here i come lol

here, but cant do anything about jaggies...ull just have to make it almost the same color in the background so u dont notice it

post-31-1085867138.png

Maybe use a motion blur and postition it so her back blurs. I've tried this technique before and it seems to work quite well. It'd be better than just blurring the whole thing.

third one...added dropshadow so you dont notice jaggies..except on her back...but wut are you gonna do?

post-31-1085869742.png

I've got another good idea :)

Use the freehand tool to go around the areas you would like smoothened. Then blur these particular areas. That just don't over do the blur or it'll look cack. ;)