Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

third one...added dropshadow so you dont notice jaggies..except on her back...but wut are you gonna do?

:o oops.. you did the wrong image.. my bad.. i didnt tell you what image i was working on.. it's not the one in my sig.. sorry about that! :p

i fell asleep.. so i didnt follow this thread.. the image in my sig is already done by SniperX :cool:

lol, k gimme pic that u want made

here we go.. what i basically am trying to do is remove the backround.. she must remain on the towel.. i just want to put another backround.. but somehow.. it's not going too well.. i **** up.. especially at the uhm.. curves lol :laugh:

post-31-1085870166.jpg

here ya go...the towel has brown stuff around the edges so i ust cut it off ask for cut off vers if u want it

post-31-1085871096.png

Thanks they look really good. Did you create the Alan Partridge text yourself or was it cut from the DVD cover? Looks really good, I noticed you'd smoothed it out a bit since your earlier post. Looks a lot better like that.  :)

Thanks very much for all your help, you've been great.

Oh I had a go to see what I could come up with. See below. I wouldn't say it was good as yours, but the PSD adds interest  :) If you did create that gold text, I'd love to hear of how you did it, as you can see, my Gold Text isn't really that good. I want to make it italic style font like you have used, and like used on the DVD cover although I'm not sure I could really cut out a text from a DVD cover or whatever and keep it good quality.

Perhaps we can develop on this till we get things perfect  :)

I was thinking of re-creating the text, but it wouldn't look as smooth. Not that the cutout is very smooth either. Your attempt is quite nice and a lot more interesting I'd say. I went w/ the cutout method mostly because I didn't think I could find a font close enough to his signature (that's what I'm guessing it is). If you want the PSD w/ paths and mask of the original picture you linked to, I can put it for upload too.

Btw, my own attempts at a gold text has not been very good anyway.

post-31-1085871417.png

I would love for someone to make me a sig. Could someone do that for me?

I would like:

any size

something to go with my website: BOOGSoftball.com

colors to be the same as the site, or close

any pics, representing what you gleen from the site

any takers?

I would love for someone to make me a sig. Could someone do that for me?

I would like:

any size

something to go with my website: BOOGSoftball.com

colors to be the same as the site, or close

any pics, representing what you gleen from the site

any takers?

isnt tht boog website thing belong 2

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showuser=27273 :huh:

BOOGSoftball.com is captained by myself and BOOGSoftball (the mod). He is the 3rd baseman for the softball team, and a co-captain for the team with myself (as well as my uncle). The website is ours.

I was thinking of re-creating the text, but it wouldn't look as smooth.  Not that the cutout is very smooth either.  Your attempt is quite nice and a lot more interesting I'd say.  I went w/ the cutout method mostly because I didn't think I could find a font close enough to his signature (that's what I'm guessing it is).  If you want the PSD w/ paths and mask of the original picture you linked to, I can put it for upload too.

Btw, my own attempts at a gold text has not been very good anyway.

Hey don't be so quick to put yourself down. Your cutout of the signiture from the DVD cover was really close. I think I'm gonna try using that and maybe add an illumination effect to really make it stand out. This is the first thing people see on the site so I really want it to stand out to the viewer and impress them.

Yeah the PSDs with the paths and masks would come in handy.

I'm sure I can involve them in my design and use them to improve the design of the banner. I'm sure if we combine ideas from mine and your banner, we can come up with something much better. It was a disadvantage for you you didn't have the PSD of Alan. I have a couple with I have handy, I don't know if they're too big to add as attachments, they might be a little over 250k. I'll post links to a few later on if you like. Might help with the design, maybe we can add some sort of effect to the cutout to make it a little more interesting. :)

And your Gold Text is an improvement on mine :D

http://mime.ryme.net/download/alanPartridge_goldSig.psd

Thanks for the kind comments David. :) Above is the link to the psd w/ the sig cut out from the original picture. If you can't attach the files, you can e-mail me @ brand0[AT]optonline.net

Hey you think you could save that as another file type? The file doesn't open for me in PSP (which is what I use). I can open it up in fireworks but I can't export it with the transparent background intact.

Doesnt become transparent in I.E though, you should use transparent .gif format, works in all explorers fine.

JMann