Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Go radial blur! =O

:laugh: I know this is software dependant but it's a zoom blur - radial blurs tend to be more...radial :happy: sorry :whistle:

Doesnt become transparent in I.E though, you should use transparent .gif format, works in all explorers fine.

JMann

Looks great. Stands out a lot more than your old one. :)

Cheers for the comments. Only takes 2 seconds. Have black as foreground colour apply the clouds filter then go to Filter -> Pixelate -> Mezzoint in the drop down box choose medium lines then go to Filter -> Blur -> Radial Blur then set it to Zoom 100% good quality repeat the filter another 3 times and then press Ctrl & U (I think) to bring up Hue and Saturation then tick the colourize box and add colour to it. Simple.

JMann

lol, post it literally 3 hours after i searched through like 60 good-tutorial tutorials to find out how to do it :shifty: :p

Incidentally, I'm making some dynamic sigs (like mine) maybe /| wing |\ you could make me some templates... We can speak on MSN or whatever... :)

,Jun 1 2004, 19:53] Incidentally, I'm making some dynamic sigs (like mine) maybe /| wing |\ you could make me some templates... We can speak on MSN or whatever... :)

if you want :rofl:

Edited by /| wing |\

Hey,

I would like to have a piece of paper with burned edges and stuff, like a treasure map thingie :D

If that's possible of course :)

Thanks

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a new icon for my software. http://www.ccleaner.com/

After announcing it on Neowin in Feb this year, over 300,000 people downloaded it. Which is quite scary!

But I'm still using the temporary icon I gave it when I originally wrote it.

Ideally I'm looking for an XP style, vector image, that I can resize to an icon as necessary.

In the same style as http://www.iconexperience.com icons, or similar.

Can anyone help?

OK, I'm looking for some buttons like the ones on the neowin news pages. These: q.gifr.gife.gif

What I'd really like is a button exactly like that but without a letter on. And in several different colours: All of the below in a bright shade, as the neowin ones are: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple. And also a light grey, silver and black one.

...If at all posible :blush:

Hmm... That sounds like a lot to ask but hopefully the hue can be easily changed once one has been made! :D Thankyou.

Sig request:

Size: Width 300pixels - Height 80pixels

Colors: Lot of red and black. Some sort of red clouds or something. Something nicely done with red and black anyway ^_^ (Yeah, sucky details)

Text: On the upper left corner "Wandering Dreamer" and in the bottom left corner "- Totoro" :-)

--Text color: White and some sort of "highlight" for the text. Though the text colors can be different too.

Thank you already.

OK, I'm looking for some buttons like the ones on the neowin news pages. These: https://www.neowin.net/themes/blue/q.gif https://www.neowin.net/themes/blue/r.gif https://www.neowin.net/themes/blue/e.gif

What I'd really like is a button exactly like that but without a letter on. And in several different colours: All of the below in a bright shade, as the neowin ones are: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple. And also a light grey, silver and black one.

...If at all posible :blush:

Hmm... That sounds like a lot to ask but hopefully the hue can be easily changed once one has been made! :D Thankyou.

like this ?

did a couple http://www.d-formed.net/images/q/

post-31-1086179570.gif

Sig request:

Size: Width 300pixels - Height 80pixels

Colors: Lot of red and black. Some sort of red clouds or something. Something nicely done with red and black anyway ^_^ (Yeah, sucky details)

Text: On the upper left corner "Wandering Dreamer" and in the bottom left corner "- Totoro" :-)

--Text color: White and some sort of "highlight" for the text. Though the text colors can be different too.

Thank you already.

This is the first time I make something like this, so don't be hard on me :blush:

I don't know if you'll like it, if you don't, just say what I should change.

Personally, I like it, but I don't know if it really suits your request... :pinch:

Oh, and I didn't add a highlight, 'cause I thought it wouldn't really fit in this image...

wandering_dreamer.png

(the pic came from dA I think, I'm not sure, I found it on my pc :D )

Another request by me :)

I would like a little watermark I could use to stamp all my pictures of the site with. This needs to be about 400x100 approximatley although you can alter that a little, according to the design. It needs to be professional, yet fun. Here is the image pack I have put together to aid you with the request.

All help greatly appreciated.

Thankyouplease :D

?_? ok my pc is being a ###### and wont let me install xp ! thus no photoshop:blink:k: but i get a new hard drive 2morro!:D:D *will work then*

?_? ok my pc is being a ###### and wont let me install xp ! thus no photoshop:blink:k: but i get a new hard drive 2morro!:D:D *will work then*

The ###### of the future!

Im looking for a simple banner for my blog site. http://www.100mbit.net/scott/index.php (ignore the copied neowin posts, was testing the style)

Somthing simple that fits the site, with no text on it, but will allow me to add test to it later like "Scotts Blog" or whatever. Should be 770x100

im not sure what else to add, other than it shoudl be simple and match the site, im real bad with photoshop. Any help or ideas would be great, thanx alot.

The current design isn't too bad. I'd get rid of the border though, maybe reduce the size a little or increase the text size.

The border around the banner or the whole site? Its still not finished yet, but seems to work good in ie and firefox, cept in ie, theres a space under the banner im having trouble getting rid of. The banner isnt mine, not that its all that great but I cant use it heh.