Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Cheers for the comments. Only takes 2 seconds. Have black as foreground colour apply the clouds filter then go to Filter -> Pixelate -> Mezzoint in the drop down box choose medium lines then go to Filter -> Blur -> Radial Blur then set it to Zoom 100% good quality repeat the filter another 3 times and then press Ctrl & U (I think) to bring up Hue and Saturation then tick the colourize box and add colour to it. Simple.

JMann

Right!

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=167137&hl=

:no:

I'm not really sure, if it's people that doesn't like to give credit for other people's work or if they like to take other's credit to themselves...

Anyways... nice sig JMann :pinch:

I wonder how many smileys are used in this thread...

Everybody seems to post a smiley :) Somebody should be sad enough to count 'em. :D

Another request by me :)

I would like a little watermark I could use to stamp all my pictures of the site with. This needs to be about 400x100 approximatley although you can alter that a little, according to the design. It needs to be professional, yet fun. Here is the image pack I have put together to aid you with the request.

All help greatly appreciated.

Thankyouplease :D

Would anybody be kind enough to fill this request for me?

@David, the reworked banner is almost there I think.  I'm not so sure about the angled text though.

Yeah you know what, I think you're right. Make sure you click on the link to expand the banner though, it is compressed a little when its a thumbnail. I'll try something a little different out, get rid of the angled text. Maybe change the design a little. It does look quite boring at present.

Another request by me :)

I would like a little watermark I could use to stamp all my pictures of the site with. This needs to be about 400x100 approximatley although you can alter that a little, according to the design. It needs to be professional, yet fun. Here is the image pack I have put together to aid you with the request.

All help greatly appreciated.

Thankyouplease :D

Some more details I forgot to add which are quite important.

The text needs to be preferably 'Impact' and look similar to these DVD covers :-

Example 1

Example 2

There are loads of goodies to aid you with the design in the image pack.

Eh hem. :D Well me is in the wrong again. I just wanted to add a brief explanation and did I say I did it? No. Oh well. I will know for next time. I am off looking for me cars now. So bye! :D

hello..

well. this is my 996th post..

i thought i'd get a (new) sig up by 1000 ... :p

my server wen't down and never bothered getting it up again.. thats y im like red x'es :p

thanks in advance guys :)

btw: minimalistic.. maybe including 1k.. wich could be removed easily... (keep the psd ;))

hello..

well. this is my 996th post..

i thought i'd get a (new) sig up by 1000 ... :p

my server wen't down and never bothered getting it up again.. thats y im like red x'es :p

thanks in advance guys :)

btw: minimalistic.. maybe including 1k.. wich could be removed easily... (keep the psd ;))

Do want some txt on it (beside the 1000) or not?

Not a lot of info imho... :no:

Something like this?

sig_joo5u.png

And yes, I know all my 'work' looks alike, but I don't care, I like my 'style' :p

[edit]

Just noticed your post, I'll change the txt

uh oh..

thats perfect!

dont change it! :p

only thing is that those are zeroes!!

and an av..

sorry about the confusion.

Ok, I'll change the zero's.

Can I just make an av out of that same image?

sig_joo5u_2.png

av_joo5u.png

Et voil? :pp

Should I change something?

Egg at your service.. :cool:: ;))

[edit] Ohw, srry:pp Not used to this forum yet, on another forum I get a pop up that warns me when I have pm's :happy::

Edited by Tiekenei