Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Made an improvement on the Partridge graphic once more, added a little more interest to it, changed things around a little bit.

post-31-1086285328.jpg

hey guys i got my new h/d !!!! ?_? still i need to install photoshop and what not so i might be working to nite ! wooooo hooo

maybe you can take a stab at my sig/avatar then?

good luck with the hard drive, hopefully there won't be any other issues - i'm sure you'll be thrilled to get it up and running and get back to .. er.. work :)

maybe you can take a stab at my sig/avatar then?

good luck with the hard drive, hopefully there won't be any other issues - i'm sure you'll be thrilled to get it up and running and get back to .. er.. work :)

I don't know NIN, so don't blame me if I'm totally wrong...

I strongly believe they/he/she are/is a musician.. :p :D So, do you have a favourite song or so?

'cause I would like some more txt on it (I'm trying something for you :unsure: ) besides your name :)

Ei.

I strongly believe they/he/she are/is a musician.. :p :D So, do you have a favourite song or so?

'cause I would like some more txt on it (I'm trying something for you :unsure: ) besides your name :)

Ei.

NIN means nine inch nails they are a band tht i like 2 :D my fav song is dead souls

NIN means nine inch nails they are a band tht i like 2  :D  my fav song is dead souls

I meant HIS fav song! :p j/k

Yeah, I had the feeling they were a band, but I felt like acting crazy so I just asked anyway (I'm a crazy crazy girl you know :p) :whistle:

lol are u a girl    :huh:  :wacko:        :shifty:

Didn't you know?

I posted this like 2 pages ago... :p

Btw, what's so strange about that? Do I 'sound' that manly?

btw2, my English may sound weird sometimes, I just translate directly from Dutch :blush: :p

Ei.

Yes HE is a musician.

My favorite song is Something I Can Never Have (lyrics)

Though just about any song is awesome :) (you can find all kinds of lyrics for all of the songs here)

Thanks for trying something! :D

Didn't you know?

I posted this like 2 pages ago... :p

Btw, what's so strange about that? Do I 'sound' that manly?

btw2, my English may sound weird sometimes, I just translate directly from Dutch :blush: :p

:p lol nice :cool: will be nice working with u :devil:

People don't read two pages back.

They don't?

Oh God, I'm a freak :D I always start reading, starting from the last page I read, 'till I have read all what you guys have been saying the days I didn't come here...

They don't?

Oh God, I'm a freak :D I always start reading, starting from the last page I read, 'till I have read all what you guys have been saying the days I didn't come here...

i normally do but this thread is 113 pages long :p

People don't read two pages back.

yeah, but wing was still kicking around the forum at that point, i thought he would have read it too.

<shrugs>

oh well, doesn't matter :)

yeah, but wing was still kicking around the forum at that point, i thought he would have read it too.

<shrugs>

He was talking about me ;) I'm the crazy one, not you! :p ;)

<shrugs>

Good use of the work kicking :D

<shrugs>

ok ok i get the picture ?_? :crazy:y: lol