Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

I like it :)

Maybe for the avatar, just make an 80x80 (that's normal size right?) plain white with that NIN logo stuck in the bottom left corner the same way?

Ok, coming right on!

[edit]

Here it is:

av_nwn.png

(maybe a thicker border? or not?)

I kinda like it the way it is. Lemme go throw it onto my settings and such and we'll see how it looks altogether on there

I remember when JMann and Wing used to do all the requests  :D

Lol, they are my mentors :laugh:

No, I don't know, I have been following this thread (part 3) from the beginning, and yesterday I decided to do a request, and I liked doing it, so well, yes, erm.. :D

you did sorta come from out of nowhere and now you're just scooping up the requests :) we appreciate it greatly though, of course :yes:

ok, so lets pretend I dont know you ;)

i would want, a shine orange fox (seen sideways), on a dark background, like a thick wood, with all kinds of leaves, just like Mirkwood, from the Hobbit, wich i know you are reading at this moment :p

underneath my fox, i'd like a little text in elvish, wich i'll give you later on,

the avater, i'd prefer 100x100, you have seen my current one, (cant post it here, havent got enough bandwidth (?) ) you said you could do it better, now, then prove yourself :)

or is this a bit much?

Grtz Capi

plz dont mind my (spelling) errors (we have the same english teacher :p)

you did sorta come from out of nowhere and now you're just scooping up the requests :)  we appreciate it greatly though, of course :yes:

I am the mystery egg... mwhuhahahahaaa... :devil:

I appeared... but when you least expect it, I will disappear again... :ninja:

Lol, they are my mentors :laugh:

No, I don't know, I have been following this thread (part 3) from the beginning, and yesterday I decided to do a request, and I liked doing it, so well, yes, erm.. :D

I think we can all learn a lot from them guys. When they're not spamming the place up :D :whistle:

Yeah, joined in this thread about ten pages back, I have put in a couple of requests but only one was taken up :blink: .

Keep up the good work anyway :)

ok, so lets pretend I dont know you ;)

i would want, a shine orange fox (seen sideways), on a dark background, like a thick wood, with all kinds of leaves, just like Mirkwood, from the Hobbit, wich i know you are reading at this moment :p

underneath my fox, i'd like a little text in elvish, wich i'll give you later on,

the avater, i'd prefer 100x100, you have seen my current one, (cant post it here, havent got enough bandwidth (?) ) you said you could do it better, now, then prove yourself :)

or is this a bit much?

Grtz Capi

plz dont mind my (spelling) errors (we have the same english teacher :p)

This is going to be a hard one, I can tell...

First problem: is the avatar for neowin or another forum, 'cause neowin only allows a maximum of 80x80 px ?

And the leaves... I guess you don't want those from that cool little brush in photoshop?

Well, I'll see what I can do, but not tonight, in a half an hour it's midnight, and I still need to learn my maths :p

Prolly tomorrow...

Ei.

I think we can all learn a lot from them guys. When they're not spamming the place up  :D  :whistle:

Yeah, joined in this thread about ten pages back, I have put in a couple of requests but only one was taken up  :blink: .

Keep up the good work anyway  :)

Yes, I noticed 2 of your requests (were there more than?), but then I saw you were co-operating with someone on that golden txt thing, and I didn't want to interfere. And that watermark... yes, I considered it, but I know my capacities, and I didn't think I was able to do what you were asking for.

Watte? Dat versta'k toch ni ze :wacko:

Qu?? Sorry, but that I don't understand:wacko::

dont worry take your time if you cant do it ask 1 of us...:pp

Hi, im designing a new template for my website (ftpstorage.co.uk (new template not online yet)), and I need a good company logo, im very bad at making graphics though so I was wondering if anyone else could help me out here?

The logo needs to be of the size '250x100' and needs to contain the company name - 'ftpstorage', which clearly stands out.

Please email admin {at} ftpstorage.co.uk if you need more details.

Thanks,

t|m