Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Yes, I noticed 2 of your requests (were there more than?), but then I saw you were co-operating with someone on that golden txt thing, and I didn't want to interfere. And that watermark... yes, I considered it, but I know my capacities, and I didn't think I was able to do what you were asking for.

The Alan Partridge design is a seperate project and you're very welcome to help out on that. I'm sure an extra pair of hands wouldnt go a miss :happy:

I'm going to forget the watermark request, it seems beyond anybody. I'll just have to whip up something myself. What I wouldnt mind though is something I could use as the sites trademark. Like a little swish with an image or something like that. In PSD format so it can be used on the banner, graphics and in advertising the site, as well as on wallpapers and various other things. Again I'd like this in impact as the show the site is based upon uses that font. I could easily post the DVD covers (posted them a couple of pages back along with an image pack). Just let me know if you think you could help :D

could you guys *pls* change the dimensions of my sig to 500*100 , thanx. ;)

I tried it mate and the sig looks too streched when resized.

could you guys *pls* change the dimensions of my sig to 500*100 , thanx. ;)

if you constrain the proportions

(no streching) you can have it at either

500x210 or 238x100

Hey guys, thanks for the comments! Oh and you know who does the spamming around here. (Wing) hehe. :D But I havent left I am just rather busy at the moment. Installing my new server and network and setting up Broadband and working on graphics etc and creating a new layout for JMann Designs. So rather busy but I will be on soonish and give a helping hand!

Tiekenei, welcome to Neowin and great work, I can see you working your way up like Wing once did. We all have to start somewhere and may I say, you started off very well. Great work! Oh, and if someone is bored and wants to create me and new signature and avatar that would be greatly appreciated, something to do with woods? Forests etc? Tiekenei I like your "unique" style, could you have ago if you want? Just have a picture of a forest and JMann on it use your good pattern effects as well. I love them! Nice work again!

Cya all soon! (Tommorow probably) hehe. :D

JMann

Well, I made 3... I can make more if you want :)

I don't know if you're going to like the txt, I just played with it a bit...

If you have any comments or something I should change, just say it!

sig_jmann.png

sig_jmann_2.png

sig_jmann_3.png

Oh, and I just made 3 sigs, I haven't made any av's yet, I was going to wait for that untill your comment or untill you made your choice.

Ei.

PS: I used the dimension of your previous sig

Working on some more :D

Still very active and zealous... I think I'm getting sick, I've never done this much in such a short time :D

Wow, they're really good :D

Nice to see another talented artist here :)

Where do you get those photos from?

I've decided to get back doing some requests here for you people, I figured I need to improve my graphics skills :D

I have a load of websites in the making at the moment, I'll be putting a few links here in a bit so you can all have a sneak preview and so I can get some suggestions.

.t

Hey guys, thanks for the comments! Oh and you know who does the spamming around here. (Wing) hehe. :D But I havent left I am just rather busy at the moment. Installing my new server and network and setting up Broadband and working on graphics etc and creating a new layout for JMann Designs. So rather busy but I will be on soonish and give a helping hand!

Tiekenei, welcome to Neowin and great work, I can see you working your way up like Wing once did. We all have to start somewhere and may I say, you started off very well. Great work! Oh, and if someone is bored and wants to create me and new signature and avatar that would be greatly appreciated, something to do with woods? Forests etc? Tiekenei I like your "unique" style, could you have ago if you want? Just have a picture of a forest and JMann on it use your good pattern effects as well. I love them! Nice work again!

Cya all soon! (Tommorow probably) hehe. :D

JMann

ok ok i like to spam this thread :D

oh does any body know of any good websites on creating flash websites as this is what i want to get into and on tht subject any 1 know of good fireworks tuts?

I made 3 more :D

sig_jmann_4.png

sig_jmann_6.png

sig_jmann_5.png

The last one hasn't got anything to do with forests, but I liked that photograph and decided to do something with it.

Oh, and I got all the pics from dA or sxc.hu ... It's possible that I might get someone angry at me 'cause I used his/hers photograph, but most of the pics were already on my pc for a while and I couldn't remember wether I could use them or not... :blush: But I changed them a bit, so maybe...? :unsure: :whistle:

I am happy to say I will be joining the sig-creation "clan" on a part-time basis... If anyone PMs me, I'll be happy to make them a sig...

WOW! :D How bloody amazing are they all! Well, I love the all so much I actually would like them all if you don't mind! I will put some credit obviously. But I will try and find some kind of signature rotation system. If I can. If possible could you make me a avatar out of the leaves one? They are all so beautiful.

Thanks girl (:D), you seem better that me!

JMann

Could someone make me a sig up please. All I am looking for is a png with the text in the middle with transparent background. The text to look like hair. Same colours and style as the attached pic.

If it's not to much bother could I also request one as a png with a plain white background.

size 500x95

Text to read:

The Shaggie Man

Thanks in advance

WOW! :D How bloody amazing are they all! Well, I love the all so much I actually would like them all if you don't mind! I will put some credit obviously. But I will try and find some kind of signature rotation system. If I can. If possible could you make me a avatar out of the leaves one? They are all so beautiful.

Thanks girl (:D), you seem better that me!

JMann

Thx!

Here's the av

av_jmann.png

Is it ok?

About that sig rotating signature, I remember reading once this was possible, and I read it on Neowin! I'll look for it... So no, I don't mind you using them all :)

And, me better than you.. RIGHT!

I might be good at this av and sig stuff, but I'm not that good at just drawing and designing stuff like you!