Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Can someone make me a set of avatar and sigs that kinda match , they can be any color , animated or whatever , plus , i will need like 3+ sets so I can decide which ones are better ,the name on them should be Spikers and a my site name in the bottom or something ( www.spikers.tk ) thx

-Spikers

BTW , A grid effect is always nice :D ( Can be fading too )

REQUEST:

not too difficult a task i think, but if you guys can't be bothered then i totally understand!

i would like a logo for a promotions company called GRAS Promotions that will be putting on different events in london associated with music and urbanism.

- The logo should definately include GRAS Promotions in it, but artistic license is fully granted! ( eg. any variation such as a play on the word 'grasp' is good)

- it might involve the colours yellow and black but not necessarily , anything that looks good is sweet. (Y)

- should be very urbanist/transport/grime/london.

- Potential Stock Photos which reflect the kind of impression i would love. using these in any way is great!

- can be any size over 200 x 400 (approx)

do also tell me if this sort of thing is appropriate or even feasible for the graphics request thread and i hope i gave enough info...

thanks for reading anyway! :)

REQUEST:

not too difficult a task i think, but if you guys can't be bothered then i totally understand!

i would like a logo for a promotions company called GRAS Promotions that will be putting on different events in london associated with music and urbanism.

- The logo should definately include GRAS Promotions in it, but artistic license is fully granted! ( eg. any variation such as a play on the word 'grasp' is good)

- it might involve the colours yellow and black but not necessarily , anything that looks good is sweet. (Y)

- Potential Stock Photos which reflect the kind of impression i would love. using these in any way is great!

do also tell me if this sort of thing is appropriate or even feasible for the graphics request thread and i hope i gave enough info...

will give it a shot :cool:

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone here could create me a cool looking new avatar ( 125x125 ) and banner ( about 125x300 ) with the picture of my car I have attached here. I would like for the avatar to say 3Cube and the banner to also say 3Cube and have details of my computer on it. Thanks

Asus A7N8X

Athlon XP Barton 2800+

Kingston HyperX 1024MB Dual Channel PC3200

Western Digital 160GB 8MB

Western Digital 120GB 8MB

ATI Radeon 9600 Pro

Antec Sonata Piano Black 380W

post-31-1087412356.jpg

Edited by 3Cube

REQUEST:

u would happen to have a photo of london subway would u ?

;)

Thanks is okay.,but like you saying its a cheap job.,

For the next design I would like sharper text easy to read., and leave out the grid pattern for the avatar., I would like my neowin name beside the avatar., for the signuture & avatar a lighter blueless skin for the aircraft or a whiteless skin., thanks for the one you done for now. :)

Okay ... I'm just gonna make a request again :-)

Signature: It need's to fit in with the name. Like a box of Donuts, Homer Simpson Eating a Donut. Just something with a Donut included :laugh: ( I want that Simpson cartoon look )

Avatar: Something that matches :laugh:

Okay ... I'm just gonna make a request again :-)

Signature: It need's to fit in with the name. Like a box of Donuts, Homer Simpson Eating a Donut. Just something with a Donut included?:laugh:h: ( I want that Simpson cartoon look )

Avatar: Something that matches:laugh:gh:

I just fail to understand how hard it is to search google images?

use10.jpg