Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Oh sorry i missed those :laugh:

Okay.

I like the Avatar (Y)

The Donuts in the sig are the cartoon like donuts i'm looking for, but hmm the sig just seem's to simple. I want my name on it and some more photo editing :laugh:

Thanks mate

whatever happened to Tiekenei?

Looks like she hasnt' been around in a couple weeks... she was doing some good stuff :)

I have Gmail... Spikers@gmail.com , it's really good , I still havnt found the delete option... i dont think they have one coz the limit is so huge , i have 3 invites... i will invite 3 people if they make me a matching avatar and sig set , they can be any color , animated or whatever , plus , i will need like 3+ sets so I can decide which ones are better ,the name on them should be

N-Sane and a my site name in the bottom or something ( www.N-Sane.uni.cc ) thx in advance

-Spikers

BTW , A grid effect is always nice ( Can be fading too )

Can anyone please create me a 125 x 125 avatar for me? I am looking for something that has a pacific coast feel to it and has at least one tree and a mountain. Could I have one version without my name on it and another version with the name Evercade on it? Thank you

Exams I think she said. A lot of people have exams around this time, myself included.

Ahh, i read that she said that but i didn't check the date, figured that was a while back, but alas, it was only 10 days ago.

I'm so used to exams being earlier than this (beginning of May) i didn't even think about it...

I have Gmail... Spikers@gmail.com , it's really good , I still havnt found the delete option... i dont think they have one coz the limit is so huge , i have 3 invites... i will invite 3 people if they? make me a matching avatar and sig set , they can be any color , animated or whatever , plus , i will need like 3+ sets so I can decide which ones are better ,the name on them should be

N-Sane and a my site name in the bottom or something ( www.N-Sane.uni.cc ) thx in advance

-Spikers

BTW , A grid effect is always nice? ( Can be fading too )

OK mate, I have designed you a rough banner from the spec you gave although I wasnt really sure about colours, styles etc so let me know what you think and we can work from there.

post-31-1087643221.jpg

I have Gmail... Spikers@gmail.com , it's really good , I still havnt found the delete option... i dont think they have one coz the limit is so huge , i have 3 invites... i will invite 3 people if they make me a matching avatar and sig set , they can be any color , animated or whatever , plus , i will need like 3+ sets so I can decide which ones are better ,the name on them should be

-Spikers

BTW , A grid effect is always nice ( Can be fading too )

I wouldn't mind having ago at this one as well, as I have a few decent ideas. Plus I wouldnt mind a GMail address.

JMann ;)

See the top logo at www.techboards.net , it says Reflections. Could anyone edit that logo for me to say TechBoards.net please.

Thanks,

Denis

Could I have the Arsenal badge as my avatar?

And as my sig some good soccer sig with my name in it. It has to be soccer

You can do whatever but 2 things

1. Has to have my name

2. Has to be soccer.

3. Thanks alot in advance.