Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

My exams are over, thank god for that! They are hard though werent they! Oh well, forget about the past and look to the future. I am off on Holiday on Friday so. Whoohoo!

JMann

Could I have the Arsenal badge as my avatar? btw- I support Arsenal the French and the Dutch

And as my sig some good soccer sig with my name in it. It has to be soccer

You can do whatever but 2 things:

1. Has to have my name

2. Has to be soccer.

3. Thanks alot in advance.

Bloody Mark03, man I aint happy with you sending out mail using my addresses, how dare you! :angry:

What? You mean the reminder mail from 4orums.co.uk? That's because we want you back! There may even be an opening for Design mod soon. :ninja:

CLICK ME!!!

Edit: 1500 posts :happy:

Yeah, but it doesnt mean that you can send it out to all my other PRIVATE PERSONAL contacts.

JMann

Edit: Oh, and you wont be having me back I am afraid.

Yeah, but it doesnt mean that you can send it out to all my other PRIVATE PERSONAL contacts.

JMann

Edit: Oh, and you wont be having me back I am afraid.

:blink: did all ur contacts get tht email ???

as a avatar I want the Arsenal badge shooting down the Man Utd badge.

Can somebody do both my sig and my avatar?

You're having a laugh mate. :rolleyes: Stop whining, if someone's gonna do it, they'll do it. If you carry on annoying us, nobody will do it.

And JMann, I just got a list of people to send the email to, I didn't know who they were.

My band are looking in to re-designing the band website, but at the minute we need to re-design the band logo, any graphics would be greatly appreciated.

The logo would have to have the text Split Second, we are a punk band from St.Neots. Preferably we would like the colour totally changed and a new logo designed.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Here is the existing logo:

Untitled-2.png

I am this wondering when you going to get around making me a better verison of the signuture you said you was going to get around to

later when you had more time.. pm me or let me know in the forums thanks.

God, what is it with this complaining lark! If you want something so badly pay someone else to do. Or, you can get it for free, but you will have to wait. For christ sake.

JMann

God, what is it with this complaining lark! If you want something so badly pay someone else to do. Or, you can get it for free, but you will have to wait. For christ sake.

JMann

Exactly. We don't like Arsenal on this thread, so we're not gonna make it! If you're that desperate, you can pay me ?20, or make it yourself.:rolleyes::

Nice attempt at the Split Second trefaes, clever stuff with the L and C.:cool::

Like the new idea of your new signature Mark, oh and I support Manchester United, and I will do it the oppersite way around, Man Utd shooting the Arsenal badge. Now that is the truth.

JMann