Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Now???  :wacko:

Well, *nearly* :blush: Just without the spike :) like this:

I've just cut the bottom off but I'm pretty sure there should be some aa going on not just a straight cut :yes: Cheers, thanks again! :)

post-31-1088089142.jpg

I need a logo done, I hope one of you really good graphic designers could design something for my website (http://www.gciws.com/) It must fit in the top image and the colors must be similar to the website. If you need more details let me know. BTW I think it's great you all are desiging these graphics for free for other people.

Hey Mike, post some more details, I might have a crack at this. :)

mark03

I'm not quite sure on details, just something that fits in with the current site and colours, use the font Verdana.

*daddylary we likes to party*

:laugh: Thanks a lot - She's perrrrfect :D

Now, onto new pastures... I'd really like some nice vector fruit :) About 50x50px and with a similar light, bright, slightly glassy feel to ASO (a small oranges') orange. seen here: http://www.asmallorange.com

At the moment I'd like an:

apple

grapes

kiwi

They're for my new Counter-Strike clan, fruit|fruit ie fruit|apple.

New members will most likely be under:

lemon

mango

lime

so they'd be handy too, but not as urgently. Not that any of this is urgent, but you know what I mean :)

Cheers! :)

[edit: made the aso url a link :)]

I am the WORST NOOB on the planet when it comes to working with photoshop sad.gif

but i really really want a little banner...

about this size

--------------------------------------------------------

with a ATI and Intel logo in it :\

can anyone help out a nooby

:cry:

I am the WORST NOOB on the planet when it comes to working with photoshop sad.gif

but i really really want a little banner...

about this size

with a ATI and Intel logo in it :\

can anyone help out a nooby

:cry:

Give me a more detailed spec and I'l have a go for you.

Did i tell you how much I love you. Allright, umm, if you can plz make a little banner like that with the Intel logo blended with a ATI logo (and maybe put my comp specs on it :D . doesnt' have to be anything fancy just something cool. Like i said, I would do it myself, but I can't do photoshop. I can't even draw a straight line with paint. :yes:

allright...it doesn't have to be that small. you can make it longer if you want. ;) and you can use any ati logo, but for intel can you use the P4 logo? thanx much

Right, you might have to be more specific about the design. I'm finding it hard to create a good design on just what you've give me.

you know what dude, u can just make what ever is easier for you. im just happy that ur trying ;)

make it look sexy, something that i can fit in my signature on this forum ;)