Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Is anybody willing to fill my request in? Or should I take my custom elsewhere? :D

Further information. I'd like the background a #444444 with faded corners so it fades into the black background. Text any, pics, I can supply them for you. It would be good to have some sort of glow, maybe diffused, there is probably a better effect than I used.

fr3ak, thanks alot, just one thing - it's "hapoel", not "hapeol" :)

could u fix that?

Done. Well... it just couldn't be perfect first time :laugh: Anything else? :)

post-31-1088452840.jpg

Argh, you nicked my pic!

I take it you use Google too!

Of course I use Google :D

Medievel, I might attempt your new request tomorrow :)

.t

Can anyone make a new sig image for me? I like the current one but sometimes feel it is too big height wise.. it doesn't need to look the same or have the same feel but something that has to do with America's Army and my name [NW1AD]-=SD=- and our clan website at http://www.nw1ad.net

Thanks if you can..?

it looks nice, only i need to ask my friend which is not connected atm :) i'll ask him and tell you.

thank you very much! :) really appriciated.

it looks nice, only i need to ask my friend which is not connected atm :) i'll ask him and tell you.

thank you very much! :) really appriciated.

:) - Please quote the previous post in future :yes: Makes things easier to follow :yes:

Cheers. Can I have a link to your website?

* Type of Image (e.g Avatar, Signature, etc): Button

* Text on The Image (e.g Hi, Why?, etc): Egamers

* Images on The Image (e.g I'd like this image on this image): I would like all kinds of gaming systems like Xbox,Ps2,Gamecube, etc ...

* Image Colour Scheme (e.g Black & Blue, etc): I would like the background blackish if it will look good with the pictures. Since PS2 is also black, it might be have to be a diffrent color.

* Image Size (e.g 90x90, 80x80, etc): 88x31PX

* Image Animations (e.g I'd like this animation, etc): I dont care what kinda animations it has as long as alot of people like it :). So its your choice.

*Image Side Notes (e.g I only want this image to be done by so and so): None.

Hej,

could someone try to make a background for a button for me like Jatin did those Apple Gloss Icons

Neowin Post from Jatin

I would like to have button about 120 width and 35 to 40 height with a black shiny glossy colour ...

i tried my best but failed  :cry:  so if anyone could help me with this that would be very nice ...

maybe you could save that in layers so i can put my text inbetween ...

Thx for ya help

Calu

one addition to the req (just quoting so thats easier to follow :)... i want to put those buttons among each other so probably it's better to just have one field which has the following size

110 width and 320 height ... and the glossy effect would be from the left to the right ...

above those buttons i want to make bar with a height of about 50 which goes from the left to right of the screen ... i want to write the domain name in that bar ...

so is it possible to have similar glossy style in there ?

thx

Calu

I need help!! prolly mentally as well as design wise!!

I need to design a logo for a usability site, its called 'InterfaceIQ'

Now I need to incorporate those words into a clean and crisp design, the letters IQ should be a diff colour from the rest of the Interface word, and if at all possible use or incorporate blocks in the logo (as in building blocks for a site type thing)

Open to ideas on colour, typeface, suprise me!!

Possibility of payment if logo used (not huge amounts, just as a little reward for hard work)

Thank you all you fab graphics peeps!

Hi. :)

I have this JPG that'd I'd like to have as a transparent PNG. I've all ready tried, I assumed using the magic eraser would be good enough (sometimes it is, but not always), but it takes away the white in the face as well and not just the background. I don't have very good PhotoShop skills myself, so could someone please be kind enough to make this a transparent PNG for me with no background and still have the doll look as good as possible? ;)

Thank you! :D :happy:

Firefox.jpg

Im creating a design and i need a cool futuristic logo. The name is triptych. The meaning is "3 hinged panels". As far as specifications

* Type of Image (e.g Avatar, Signature, etc): Logo

* Text on The Image (e.g Hi, Why?, etc): The name, if it looks good, but not required.

* Images on The Image (e.g I'd like this image on this image): Up to You

* Image Colour Scheme (e.g Black & Blue, etc): Doesnt Matter

* Image Size (e.g 90x90, 80x80, etc): 1600x1200PX

* Format: Photoshop Compatible.

If somebody could please create a logo i would really appricated it.

Hi:):)

I have this JPG that'd I'd like to have as a transparent PNG. I've all ready tried, I assumed using the magic eraser would be good enough (sometimes it is, but not always), but it takes away the white in the face as well and not just the background. I don't have very good PhotoShop skills myself, so could someone please be kind enough to make this a transparent PNG for me with no background and still have the doll look as good as possible;);)

Thank you!:D:D:happy:y:

Hej,

do you want to put it on a coloured background?

Rg

BoaVista

do you want to put it on a coloured background?

No. No background. Transparent PNG. :)

Ryan...It's a 2 minute job so don't expect much, if you want it tidied up I'll do it after school

That looks okay. I'll give it a try on what I needed it for. It might be good enough. If you could do better you're more than welcome to try. :)

Logo request!

Me and a great buddy of mine is starting a new Game Clan. N.W.K Nerds With Keyboards.

So could any of you guys, create a logo? Would be cool if the logo was "banner" size ... So it wen't ontop

of the website. If that's not possible maybe you can come up with something.

The logo: A nerd with big glasses and acne, hugging he's keyboard. and looking very supicious

Hi:):)

I have this JPG that'd I'd like to have as a transparent PNG. I've all ready tried, I assumed using the magic eraser would be good enough (sometimes it is, but not always), but it takes away the white in the face as well and not just the background. I don't have very good PhotoShop skills myself, so could someone please be kind enough to make this a transparent PNG for me with no background and still have the doll look as good as possible;);)

Thank you!:D:D:happy:y:

http://www.soopah256.com/upload/files/Firefox.jpg

I gave it a try with magic wand, and it looks bad, and i considered doing it with the pen tool, but i nly finished about 3% in 5 minutes, so that would take like an hour and a half to finish....the furry parts are really annoying to cut out, if i have some spare time on the weekends or whenever, i might do it

Hi, i was just wondering if i could get some help with some ideas for a logo. I have a small Graphics company and want to make it part of my website. The site name is going to be changed to Weatherdown Graphix (spelled just like that). I would like to get a dragon or something in there... no chinese types, i hate those. Ummm... i like more medieval type stuff. dragons, wizards and the like so anything along those lines is cool. any size is good at the moment. Keep in mind, i'm just looking for ideas so noone has to go all out and make a logo for me... you can go to my site at www.weatherdown.com to get ideas on the colors and stuff, those won't be changed. It's a family site at the moment. thanks ahead of time for any ideas! :)

dewey@trueleaf.net