Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Well hello strangers. After a long nice! :D Relaxing holiday I am now back and I guess ready to do some graphics, but I will be around now, so I say Welcome back to myself. hehe. :D

JMann

Hey, can you do me some vectorage then? I could really do with some 50x50 fruit. You know, apples, bananas and grapes and the likes. It's for a counter-strike clan and each member is a fruit and so far we have an apple, grape, banana and am orange. Heh :laugh:

I suppose the next few might be other such popular fruits as lemon, lime and melon. But they could also be anything else, so no need to worry about them just yet :blush: Just the top four :D

Cheers. :woot:

PS. Welcome back from me too :D

[EDIT]

PPS. Images on background colour of #FFFBF7 would be good :D Gif's too please :D

[/EDIT]

hey guys, is there any chance someone could make me a small logo. i would like it to look like a palm tree sittin on some sand but only one color or maybe a gradient of a couple colors. i would prefer yellows and maybe some oranges, about 100 x 100. Thanks a lot!

am working on it

has any one got an free time they can spare ?...I'm in dire need of a logo :)...

The company is called "White Helix Studios", all I need is maybe a white helix with the name "White Helix Studios" going in and out of the helix....feel free to come up with your own ideas.

Thankyou so much people!

hello, i'm looking for a designer for a layout for a site

its gonna be a startpage site where you can request a startpage of a redirected url

can someone help me plz

txh a lot

:blush:

No I don't that's why I didn't do any yesterday.

JMann

:D no offecne jmann but after 2 graphic reqest threads i finally have more post than you in this thread :rofl:

( :shifty: you where on top in the other 2 )

has any one got an free time they can spare ?...I'm in dire need of a logo :)...

The company is called "White Helix Studios", all I need is maybe a white helix with the name "White Helix Studios" going in and out of the helix....feel free to come up with your own ideas.

Thankyou so much people!

Anyone :cry:

Hello.

I would like to put together a nice little wallpaper for some one of people dressing up and acting like Rikku.

Could any one please take these following 3 pictures and get rid of the backgrounds and leave only the people as transparent PNG's?

Thanks.

rikku.jpg

rikku-3.jpg

rikkucosplay.jpg

Hello.

Could someone make a icon to use as a bookmark icon for a website called "The Celestial Engine"?

It's nothing about christianity or new-age. :laugh:

We're a good of friends who oppose to another group called "The Infernal Device" because they're evil. :crazy:

PM me, please!

Thank You! (^_^)

hey guys, is there any chance someone could make me a small logo. i would like it to look like a palm tree sittin on some sand but only one color or maybe a gradient of a couple colors. i would prefer yellows and maybe some oranges, about 100 x 100. Thanks a lot!

Quick go in 10 mins in Photoshop with the Pen tool, hope it's what your after. Right size and also is a .png so can vectorized for resizing etc. Might do some more later!

JMann ;)

post-31-1089029813.png

Hello Everyone :)

I am starting up a non-profit computer repair business locally in Columbus, OH and was curious if anyone could help me out with a logo.. The companys name is "Buckeye Computers" and I don't really have any idea of colors or sizes... The website is just starting devolpment later today... So I am open to any ideas.. I appreciate any help you can be

Thanks!

Hey all. I am in need of a banner for my groups forum. We are the South Carolina VW & Audi Association and we need a banner to match our InvisionBlue skinned forum found here. We'd like to request that it match the blue color of the board, incorporate both our full name South Carolina VW & Audi Association and our shortened name of SCVWAA. Feel free to use the VW and Audi emblems if you wish in the design but it is not required. We're looking for something appealing yet straight and to the point. Any help with this would be great! Thanks!

Hello.

I would like to put together a nice little wallpaper for some one of people dressing up and acting like Rikku.

Could any one please take these following 3 pictures and get rid of the backgrounds and leave only the people as transparent PNG's?

Thanks.

http://www.soopah256.com/upload/files/rikku.jpg

http://www.soopah256.com/upload/files/rikku-3.jpg

http://www.soopah256.com/upload/files/rikkucosplay.jpg

i want the 2nd and third !!!! :yes:s::devil:l:

Could somebody alter this watermark for me please so that it looks like there is a shadow type reflection in front of it? Its a little hard to explain what I want, but put simply a reflection in front of the existing text.

If you need any more info, just ask me. ;)

WATERMARK.psd

Hey all. I am in need of a banner for my groups forum. We are the South Carolina VW & Audi Association and we need a banner to match our InvisionBlue skinned forum found here. We'd like to request that it match the blue color of the board, incorporate both our full name South Carolina VW & Audi Association and our shortened name of SCVWAA. Feel free to use the VW and Audi emblems if you wish in the design but it is not required. We're looking for something appealing yet straight and to the point. Any help with this would be great! Thanks!

I will have a shot at this then I suppose. See what I can come up with.

JMann ;)