Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

wtf is Neoshooter. Just wondering. Thought it would be a good idea at the time to cut of the circle. I was wrong. Lacking in creativity today. lol.

tried it on my site. It looks kinda out of place.

not sure what it's lacking, maybe the sleek factor.

might be getting a router and a new monitor soon. The current one giving me probs.

wtf is Neoshooter. Just wondering. Thought it would be a good idea at the time to cut of the circle. I was wrong. Lacking in creativity today. lol.

:o A Neowinian who doesn't know what Neoshooter is? Hang your head in shame! It's ultima's desktop screenshot utility.

As for the bottom circle, I didn't mean the cut-off, I meant WHY ISN'T IT ROUND? ;)

I don't go for all these applications external. I know what your thinking. Ah, me not holding shift. lol. Akagi, alright it sucked anyways, I might have another go tommorow maybe.

JMann

I made the NeoShooter logo :cool: ;)

Request[/b]>

Signature: Same, just with a sprinkle donut instead :laugh::

Avatar: My name shaped in different kind of donuts:pp

Please guys, this is the third time i'm requesting. Everytime it has been ignored :blush:: :cry::

i had to these manualy due to photoshop not wanting to use the automatic selection tools such as magic wand etc so all done with polygon lasso hope they're ok, i have the psd's if needed :)

rikku1.png

rikku4.png

rikku_2.png

feet bit mucked up!grass was in the way,sorry!

i want a new layout for my site. i want a anime layout kinda like this http://www.entkrew.net/ak/index.php?id=news . i want it to be kind of like that because i like how they set everything up. the navigation, banner, content area. ;) please help me because i dont know how to make graphics. i like abstract layouts so :D . i will put credit on the site. thanks!

site name: Anime Destiny

version: 6

banner: either naruto, or gundam seed

Thanks! :cry:

could someone please make me a sig (for another site) about 400x100. the height can be up to 125 if it need to be. i would like the car in the link below to be vectorized on the left side with any colour background you think would fit it, with space on the right for some text i will add (to be determind later)

heres the car. sorry if im a little picky :)