Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Oh, if anyone wants a decent PSD website template pm me, as it's for sale. Picture available, PM me for it. Its of the style of Nature and attractive looking. I will see if I can do some requests for you lot now.

JMann

i want a new layout for my site. i want a anime layout kinda like this http://www.entkrew.net/ak/index.php?id=news . i want it to be kind of like that because i like how they set everything up. the navigation, banner, content area. ;) please help me because i dont know how to make graphics. i like abstract layouts so :D . i will put credit on the site. thanks!

site name: Anime Destiny

version: 6

banner: either naruto, or gundam seed

Thanks! :cry:

Christ, thats one heck of a large request. I think I will back this one a little bit. A large job. Let me see the other ones first.

JMann ;)

Woudl it be possible to rew. a wallpaper with lyrics on, please pm me if so.

Tiger

I can do this. I will PM you.

JMann ;)

hey all

im wondering if anyone can make a sig for my clan in ut2004

my clans name is [bTF] (born to frag)

I would like the letters to be themed around ut if possible

thx

VG

Hey everyone. I'd like a signature picture for my computers specs for when I get my upgrades.

I'd like it to have a picture of my case beside it as well. If your willing to do this please PM me and I will give you the info and such. Thanks :happy:

Can someone make some banners of Neowin to advertise in sites?

It has to be big, 468x60... or something like that...

Those buttons that Neowin has are so small... And I like banners better! Thank you!

I have a simple request... I am looking for a nice PNG image for True Crimes: Streets of LA for use with the ObjectDock program, if anyone would like to make it, please let me know....

Thanks a bunch

Hi all! i thought i might request something.. not a lot of people do :yes: ... hhehe you see in my school we have what is called the ICC (Inter Class Competition) where all four high school classes (Freshmen, Sophomores,Juniors, Seniors) compete in various activities ranging from sports like basketball, soccer, hockey to knowledge bowls and others.. part of the competition is to paint a mural that displays a theme for our class and along with this we also have to have a t-shirt and a jacket.. in which u can use two colors which we choose...we chose blue and white.. for the ICC week...

(GET TO THE POINT) heheh so what i ask of u kind men and women is if you could possibly help me design a t-shirt for our ICC... this year.. our theme. is EVERY DROP COUNTS and the colors we can use is any tone of blue and white...

thanx in advance!

PS: a suggestion would be try to keep it simple but u guys decide :D thnx lots!!!!

Hi, I had this idea. It seemed good at first but it somehow ended up looking like this (awful) in the end :s Nevermind, I spent time doing it, you can all see it. :)

post-31-1089898634.jpg

hey all

im wondering if anyone can make a sig for my clan in ut2004

my clans name is [bTF] (born to frag)

I would like the letters to be themed around ut if possible

thx

VG

This ok? Or too simple?

Shoot and I'll see what I can do (don't have much time lately...)

click

(how I hate 'no hotlinking' ! :angry: )

Sorry for not being around a lot lately, but I didn't have a lot of time...

Right now I'm bored, so I decided to do some graphics :p :rofl:

This ok? Or too simple?

Shoot and I'll see what I can do (don't have much time lately...)

click

(how I hate 'no hotlinking' ! :angry: )

hey Tiekenei

Thats perfect I can put some unreal pic in the background and it will be perfext

thx

VG

Nice work Tiekenei! Still love my signatures and avatar! Sorry I cant do any Graphics but NeoRequest is taking a long time but will be worth it! Should have some screenshots of it soon.

JMann

Hi all! i thought i might request something.. not a lot of people do  :yes: ... hhehe you see in my school we have what is called the ICC (Inter Class Competition) where all four high school classes (Freshmen, Sophomores,Juniors, Seniors) compete in various activities ranging from sports like basketball, soccer, hockey to knowledge bowls and others.. part of the competition is to paint a mural that displays a theme for our class and along with this we also have to have a t-shirt and a jacket.. in which u can use two colors which we choose...we chose blue and white.. for the ICC week...

(GET TO THE POINT) heheh so what i ask of u kind men and women is if you could possibly help me design a t-shirt for our ICC... this year.. our theme. is EVERY DROP COUNTS and the colors we can use is any tone of blue and white...

thanx in advance!

PS: a suggestion would be try to keep it simple but u guys decide :D thnx lots!!!!

What about this?

Click!

It seems huge, but that's because I chose 300 dpi when I started, because it's supposed to be printed on a T-shirt...

resolution: 1000x1000

freak thats awsome! but the thing is it needs to be a t shirt and it doesnt hafta incorporate the idea of ICC just the theme itself

I don't know what ICC is or anything about "incorporating the idea of it". I just had a quick bash at what you asked for. :pinch: It sucked, nevermind. :wacko:

Hi guys/girls,

Some of you may remember me asking about windows copyright? I have now bought a domain with the word win and not windows.

Now the sites looking ok but its all white, silver and baby blue ( mainly xp colors ).

So i was wondering if anyone would be so kind to create a bground for me to go behind all the text and images?

It needs to be W: 749 x H: 1156, a bit like Tweakxp with they keys in the bground but as i am doing the site on all windows os, media players and so on i need it to be a neutral design.

I hope im not asking to much :) .

Instead of payment i will link your site or email in my partners section :) .

Cheers,

Chris