Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

i'd like to request a sig and an av(well two really).

i've recently come across love hina and im beginning to love it!

so what i'd like is a sig with both naru and keitaro and two av's one with naru and the other with keitaro (i'd randomize it..)..

this is keitaro http://lovehina.bandai-ent.com/regular_version/keitaro.html

and this is naru http://lovehina.bandai-ent.com/regular_version/naru.html

a lot of pictures you could use here http://www.animegalleries.net/category/49

there's plenty of wallpapers of the anime here http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/lovehina/

some more images here http://scifi.pages.at/anizone/LoveHina/gallery.html

the sig could have more people (like all the girls from te anime, or a selection of characters etc.. BUT Naru defenently has to be on it)

if anybody is bored enough to do this i'd be very gratefull :)

hmm. i still got my request made...but i know your busy JMann....hey Tiekenei, do you think you can make what i requested? XD thanks

ok. i knew it was prolly a bit too much to ask :p

could some one just please make me 2 fitting frames (av and sig) for anime and hand me the psd's so i can add the people myself?

(my own try at some frames was terrible xD

Hey guys. This is my first graphic request ever. I have seen some very nice work here and I want to say KEEP IT UP!

What I am looking for is a logo for a website I will be running. The domain is megapcstore.com. I really don't have anything in mind and i'm not good with photoshop, although i do have it. I cannot come up with a good logo.

Not so much as a request for new graphics, but more of one for a revision of old graphics....I no longer have the PSD with a full image of my website's logo (teenhelp.org). I have one with a small image of it, but the arrows are together and I have been unsucessful in splitting them apart. :)

So, basically, there are two things I need, and would greatly appreciate from someone:

1. this logo larger, with better detail

2. The logo to have shaddowing as the layer's properties.

3. The arrows to be separate.

I really need this, and I hope that someone would be able to help :) A PSD of the current file is attached to this post for all those who are interested.

Thank you,

Jacob Wilson

Teenhelp.org Administrator

thorig.psd

Could somebody please do me two versions of this image in these hex colours -

#002C63

#4A5984

I would just like it with the honeycomb style bg, sized 700x700 each with the honeycomb pattern being white and the same style as on the design.

Thanks ;)

I have a HUGE favor to ask you guys. I love my sig a lot but i want something that has my computer specs in it. can u make me a sig saying

Abit AI7 Uguru motherboard

Intel P4 2.8C clocked @ 3.15GHz

Corsair XMS 512MB DDR400

HIS Radeon 9800PRO IceQ clocked @ XT

Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Platinum

Black Case with red/white neon lights

And can you somehow put a P4 and a HIS IceQ logo in it. THANK YOU!

I webmaster a website that is looking for a new logo. We have a basic theme that the logo should be bassed of. www.thesportskiosk.com . It's a website with opinionated sports columns. The current logo is in the top left of the page...thanks for any help.

I need Unreal Tournament 2003 & 4, Quake 1, 2, 3 icons in 24x24 .png format. If anyone can help I'de be very thankful.

Knight: try logging into Neorequest now.

Could somebody please do me two versions of this image in these hex colours -

#002C63

#4A5984

I would just like it with the honeycomb style bg, sized 700x700 each with the honeycomb pattern being white and the same style as on the design.

Thanks ;)

Is anyone actually filling in requests?

because this thread is realy unorganised :yes:

I agree, but still... Maybe there should also be a Neorequest forum, so we can discuss our graphics :D (I think the comment system is a bit unhandy...) :ninja:

I agree, but still... Maybe there should also be a Neorequest forum, so we can discuss our graphics :D (I think the comment system is a bit unhandy...) :ninja:

The comment system was meant to discuss a particular graphic request and/or graphics submitted by artists. If it is unhandy, how could it be better?

Got me there... :blush:

What I actually meant (but I didn't really made that clear), was that I think it would be more 'handy' ( :rofl: ) without that dropdown box. So when you have a request, you can accept it, but in the same window, you can see the allready completed works + comment.

So, you first see the request, then a line with an accept link, and then in another 'part' of the screen (in a box or so) the allready completed works and for each 'work' the comments that ho with that particular graphic.

I know I'm a hard one :p - remember, I'm a girl :D ;)

1) Thats always your excuse dude, I am a girl. lol. :D

2) Nah, it cool and NeoRequest RULES! lol. ;)

1) I know :p

2) I agree! :yes:

Got me there... :blush:

What I actually meant (but I didn't really made that clear), was that I think it would be more 'handy' ( :rofl: ) without that dropdown box. So when you have a request, you can accept it, but in the same window, you can see the allready completed works + comment.

So, you first see the request, then a line with an accept link, and then in another 'part' of the screen (in a box or so) the allready completed works and for each 'work' the comments that ho with that particular graphic.

I know I'm a hard one :p - remember, I'm a girl :D ;)

Well, I think you are the second person that has made a comment about being able to see the comments and completed work in one screen (with no dropdown). We'll see how it goes...maybe it will prove to be more accurate to how the flow should go.

Don't ever use "I'm a girl" as an excuse...that is not valid! :)