Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

How I made it ?

It was pretty easy...

1) I made a new canvas. A Big One (600x600)

2) I pasted the flag and changed its opacity to between 20%-30%

3) Under the flag layer, I made a new layer and renamed it 'Waves"

4) I put curvy lines with real soft brushes on it

5) I put a Gaussian Blur on the flag. Between 20-40 (depends what size picture is)

6) I copied the Gaussian Blurred Waves layer and made a new canvas

7) I pasted that layer and saved it in a safe place

8) I went back to my old flag canvas. Filter > Distort > Displace

9) The settings I used are:

Horizontal Scale: 10%

Vertical Scale: 10%

Stretch to Fit

Repeat Edge Pixels

(you may want to use your own settings...)

10) I moved the new flag on top of our original flag.

11) Changed the opacity of the main flag layer to 80%. Or whatever you want but make sure you can see the waves :|

12) I sharpened the layer by Filter > Sharpen > Unsharpen Mask

Well, this is my longest post ever. Lol ! :laugh:

That is great! Thank you very much the_a2 :D

well, for now just all forgot about math and english...

who cares about english homework ? its due next week..so i will do it tmorrow ;) (dont worry about me..i get good grades)

Dude, nice work A2, I read your little tutorial and it basically more or less what I would do. Oh and on H8crimes sig he made for Lammetek, all he did was use layer styles. (Too many in my opinion) But I was the same once. :D, I will be around on the weekend to help you guys out.

JMann :D

anyone want a new sig/avatar? i will be around for a while if anyone needs anything ;)

could you do a quick logo up? I requested a few pages back

anyone want a new sig/avatar? i will be around for a while if anyone needs anything ;)

i'll take one. just my name with some crazy design you think of or anime related. :D

I need a simple yet elegant logo for a project I am doing. All I really need is text and maybe an added extra of your choice if you think it looks good. It needs to read "The Presidential Suite" and that's it. Nothing more. I have tried and tried and I simply have designers block I guess. Show me what you got. This logo could wind up being on clothing as well.

I need a simple yet elegant logo for a project I am doing. All I really need is text and maybe an added extra of your choice if you think it looks good. It needs to read "The Presidential Suite" and that's it. Nothing more. I have tried and tried and I simply have designers block I guess. Show me what you got. This logo could wind up being on clothing as well.

can i have some more details like size and colors :blink: