Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Cheers wing, thats really nice looking i was just going to use it to brighten up the header of the page and make our company look more proffesional. Could you post the PSD file and i can have a little play.

ps thanks a lot sorry bout long reply havent been on the computer till today.

Looking for new graphic(s) for a company: Unirose IT

Its an IT company (if you haven't figured that out). Consultancy work and also PC sales (full systems, parts etc)

Ideally after a logo and also something cool for the name (as currently using the Sydney font for the name)

Not too bothered what it looks like, but something clear & crisp would be nice.

Its gonna be used on company stationary etc so does'nt have to be huge (but obviously I can scale down later if huge is the only option!!)

Any other questions, offers etc, please PM me.

Thanks in advance guys & gals :D

Cheers wing, thats really nice looking i was just going to use it to brighten up the header of the page and make our company look more proffesional. Could you post the PSD file and i can have a little play.

ps thanks a lot sorry bout long reply havent been on the computer till today.

ok i have a prob i didnt save the psd >.< i could try again if u want

Looking for new graphic(s) for a company: Unirose IT

Its an IT company (if you haven't figured that out). Consultancy work and also PC sales (full systems, parts etc)

Ideally after a logo and also something cool for the name (as currently using the Sydney font for the name)

Not too bothered what it looks like, but something clear & crisp would be nice.

Its gonna be used on company stationary etc so does'nt have to be huge (but obviously I can scale down later if huge is the only option!!)

Any other questions, offers etc, please PM me.

Thanks in advance guys & gals :DD

i gave it a shot if used give credit please

post-31-1082670044.jpg

Here you go Liquid. I just have to add a logo on top of the text (if you want me to I will). Hope you 'likes' it. Great job /| wing |\ and ?am I will give it a shot too;))

Going off now (going over to my friend's)

Will come back tomorrow,

*over and out*

A2:punk::

post-31-1082670533.jpg

Here you go Liquid. I just have to add a logo on top of the text (if you want me to I will). Hope you 'likes' it. Great job /| wing |\ and ?am I will give it a shot too;))

Going off now (going over to my friend's)

Will come back tomorrow,

*over and out*

A2:punk::

I love but can I get a higher res one?

All these graphics are really nice :) good job everyone.. would i be able to get one for my site.. like a logo or something.. it shall say Amradiars Place (or something like that, u choose since ur making) thanks :) although my site is Darkknight.mazibug.com.. hmm maybe i should get a logo saying that instead.. Who knows.. lol :) ill see what i get (if i get any) :):):):): thanks again and can someone make me a signature.. lol im asking for a lot arent i. :)

i gave it a shot if used give credit please

Thanks.

Wasn't too sure what I was letting myself in for - but that logo looks nice :D

Beats the cr4p I'm using right now !!!

I'd rather not give you the psd. I have certain techniques i wouldnt want leaked. and if every one downloads it i will be ruined :p

anyways here is the revised sig with larger ATI logo (custom vectored by me :whistle: ) and the regular amd 64 logo. Enjoy :D

hey m8 , thnx really much. i understand u dont want to gimme the spd. its damn good artist work:D

can i do something for u? i think u earned it:)

Thanks.

Wasn't too sure what I was letting myself in for - but that logo looks nice :DD

Beats the cr4p I'm using right now !!!

am going 2 re-do it becos the 1 i made was ****e imo

i just started making a website to collect silent install switches, and it is pretty much done as far as layout goes, but my graphics are VERY hurting..

what i am bassically looking for one thing which is different graphics to skin the website with. OBVIOUSLY you will get credit for it if you see. but here is the website:

http://apswitches.matt74441.ca/

if you click on the skins on the left you will be brought to the skin selection page (which appears to be broken at the moment) and there is a link to

http://apswitches.matt74441.ca/skins/tutorial.html

which is how i explain how the skinning works. any questions please feel free to ask, im open for all suggestions

if you want to test out how it skins till i get the skin page fixed, just type in the url:

http://apswitches.matt74441.ca/index.php?newskin=1

or

http://apswitches.matt74441.ca/index.php?newskin=2

for the second skin.. thanks! :-D

*edit!* fixed the skin page glitch

btw, do you think i should have this on a seperate thread? or in here? just tell me, and ill move my post happily :-D

Edited by Gergith

Hey b3n,

Could you upload my new sig..I think there is something wrong with it but cant figure out what that is. Well, please host it (overwrite with old one)

.Thanks

post-31-1082757977.jpg

a thousand pixels :s

u sure about that?

Yes, that way it can be downsized easily. I made one a while back that 2000x2000 and it's perfect for clothing and printing.

hey m8 , thnx really much. i understand u dont want to gimme the spd. its damn good artist work:D

can i do something for u? i think u earned it:)

hmm i have no idea of what i want you to do for me... i have been wanting an iPod :happy: send it to 12520 23rd av.........oh whats the point :p it no big deal to me but if you have something you want me to have thats great oh and please stop calling it an SPD!!!!! its called PSD!!!! thats all ;)

here you go the_a2 (i forgot your real name :p ) i made it transparent, saved as gif. the file is 2/3 smaller and is hosted on my server ;)

a2.gif