Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

here jamnn just pointing out some stuff ;)

1st person to find what i changed wins jmanns domain name :p k maybe not but you will win the satisfaction of knowing you were first :D

post-31-1082860706.jpg

Ok Guys mine is pretty Easy. I would like the following:

Long avatar about 80 height 400 width

I would like my avatar picture on the far left of it

Next to the Picture of the Avatar needs to be the word Mr. Peabody in a nice font

Think you can do it?

Ooh! Thanks I will work on it straight away! H8crime, thanks mate for the tips, I am a tad stuck on one or two things with the method of displaying the Portfolio and Contact page but I am working on them and I will be done very soon and will be uploaded, Wing thanks for that code I will do it now! Thanks a lot. But for the text problem h8crime has? I have Opera, I.E 6.0 and the latest Mozilla Explorer and they all seem to display the site properly? I will look into this in further detail, thanks for pointing it out though.

JMann :D

Margin code sorted thanks for that. Looks loads better now. Just to sort out my i-frames. hehe. Could take a while. Oh h8crime like the copyright idea. nice. Thanks for the coments.

Edit: If you now look at the contact section you will see the problem I am having, how can I get it in that box perfectly with the vertical scrollbar only on the side of the content box, and how can I make it grey? Can someone save the files and have ago for me? PM me if you want the exact files and I can give you them. ;)

Margin code sorted thanks for that. Looks loads better now. Just to sort out my i-frames. hehe. Could take a while. Oh h8crime like the copyright idea. nice. Thanks for the coments.

Edit: If you now look at the contact section you will see the problem I am having, how can I get it in that box perfectly with the vertical scrollbar only on the side of the content box, and how can I make it grey? Can someone save the files and have ago for me? PM me if you want the exact files and I can give you them. ;)

i fixed it go me :happy: :cool:

Looking for a Sig , nothing special, just want it in black with my nickname John Da Leecher on it and my computer specs on it, preferabbly with red text, my computer specs are in that ghetto sig I did http://tr1p0dsucks.tripod.com/sig.png you will have to copy and paste the link or it won't work also , also if possible I'd like the Ati & Amd Athlon Xp logo in it. I can care less about what size you make it as long as it is in meets Neowin's sig rules.

Ok Guys mine is pretty Easy. I would like the following:

Long avatar about 80 height 400 width

I would like my avatar picture on the far left of it

Next to the Picture of the Avatar needs to be the word Mr. Peabody in a nice font

Think you can do it?

Anyone???? :(

You're welcome. I fixed it up a bit more. Some stray parts of the border was still there. Sure. :) Hold on and I'll change the attached image above.

There you go.

You're welcome. I fixed it up a bit more. Some stray parts of the border was still there. Sure. :) Hold on and I'll change the attached image above.

There you go.

Perfect! Thanks a lot!

Looking for a Sig , nothing special, just want it in black with my nickname John Da Leecher on it and my computer specs on it, preferabbly with red text, my computer specs are in that ghetto sig I did http://tr1p0dsucks.tripod.com/sig.png you will have to copy and paste the link or it won't work also , also if possible I'd like the Ati & Amd Athlon Xp logo in it. I can care less about what size you make it as long as it is in meets Neowin's sig rules.

first of all, if tripod sucks...why make a site on tripod ? lol

and did u make that pic in m$ paint ?

Edited by the_a2

first of all, if tripod sucks...why make a site on tripod ? lol

and did u make that pic in m$ paint ?

I'm not making a site at tripod, I just use Tripod to upload my school work to for my online class so I can finish an assignment at my house if i didn't finish it at school, and yea I made it in paint, I don't do graphics and junk I just mess around in paint every now and then.

am going 2 re-do it becos the 1 i made was ****e imo

Ooooh - OK.

Hope you like the new one better then the first !!

Actually, hope I like the 2nd better then the 1st also.

of course wing

im not good enough to use paint yet im still on photoshop

im trying though :(

i was going 2 link u to a pixel phone i made but i made that in ps :rolleyes: