Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

SOrry bro, still haven't heard from redmak. I think he is on like a 12 different time zone than me... :)

I would like to have an image made for me.

I needs to be a banner for my Uncle's forum that I am creating.

He is Irish and the theme is the same...

I need it animated and it to have the colors of the flag (dark green, white, orange) and it to say 'Owens Family Forum'.

When you animate it, can you make a dot move around or something like a lightning bolt.

hey, I'm having trouble with this particular picture. I want it to be the navigator for the front page with the menu: Paul News Gallery Music Home (icon)

Am I making any sense? I really want it to be something different and creative. Feel free to resize the picture if you need to. Thank you in advance to those who are interested :D Very much appreciated.

If someone could whip up a tech-type logo I could build a layout off of that would be great. The site is named "Kyle's Internet Version 2". Thanks in advance :laugh:, you guys rock :cool:

Request!

Our band finally got a name: "Yolk" and we now need a band logo for some T-Shirts we want to wear and maybe for a drum kit transfer.

Basically what I am looking for is a pic of an egg or something I dunno really. Be creative! It has to have the name in it and must be simple enough to work on a T-Shirt, and also has to be big enough.

Since the finished design has to be large, could you just post a smaller version of it here, then I will contact you if I like your design and you can email me the larger version.

Could you please try and create it in Photoshop and send it to me as a Photoshop layered image - it just makes it easier for minor changes in the future etc.

I think the final size is gonna have to be about the size of an A4 page - maybe just slightly smaller.

I don't mind if you want to sign your image, like in the corner or something, just don't take the p**s! We will give all credit to the author if anyone asks where the image came from, but I don't want a massive sign in the corner with websites and email addresses! Just your name or username!

Right, I think thats about it!

Get creative!

Looking for someone to convert 16 PNGs into ICOs.

Requirements:

Sizes to include: 128, 96, 72, 64, 48, 32, 24, 16px, for each ICO.

Resizing: Cubic Interpolation (best quality).

Time: Preferably before the end of forever.

This is a quick easy job, I'm just giving it to someone here who will probably have more appropriate tools to do it with than I do right now.

PM me for package and e-mail to send to.

download paintexpress from http://www.slavasoft.com, it can read pngs and quickly save them into icons in like 10 - 15 seconds (just go ot create from image)

I asked here specifically because I don't want to download some shareware program for this job, only to uninstall it later (and leave crap in my registry).

Where do you guys take requests now? I tried the link for NeoRequest but it displays a configuration error.

Man, the server was down last night, stupid I know. But we can't help it unfortunately, we might be moving to Neowin soon so that would be great to do asap. But if you try it now, it should be working. Sorry. :) NeoRequest

Hi, thanks for taking time to see my request. My request is for a cartoonish Goat. I would like it ot be for CS (My handle is GoatButt) so it would be cool if it could have a gun or something. Also, it would be cool if it could have sunglasses but doesn't have to. You can use whatever colors you want and just try to make it as cool looking as possable. Thanks!

I asked here specifically because I don't want to download some shareware program for this job, only to uninstall it later (and leave crap in my registry).

NeoRequest is not a installable application. It's a website just like Neowin. You just browse to it. There is no install...Where/who did you hear that nonsense from?