Dad Allegedly Killed Son, 8, Handcuffed Him in Bathtub and Searched Online for Corrosive Chemical

He needs to suffer in jail... the dead penalty would be too lenient.  Someone in jail please drop corrosive acid over his stomach, amputate each finger. Make him cry very hard an extremely painful experience.

19 hours ago, warwagon said:

I wonder if the Father used a Mac

15 hours ago, DocM said:

2018-wood-chipper-feature-image.jpg

15 hours ago, Simmo3D said:

An eye for an eye. Send him to Londonistan for the same treatment.

48 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

Nah, I'll loan my older, used model. It's blades are a bit blunt, but it does the job nicely...

FCZwM61.jpg?fb

A child is dead—murdered in one of the most horrific ways imaginable—and you guys are joking around? That's rather sad. What's worse is that you're long time members here and represent the community. Neowin can now be known as the place where people joke about murdered chidlren.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, theyarecomingforyou said:

A child is dead—murdered in one of the most horrific ways imaginable—and you guys are joking around? That's rather sad. What's worse is that you're long time members here and represent the community. Neowin can now be known as the place where people joke about murdered chidlren.

Yes, a child is dead and yes murdered in one of the most horrific ways imaginable. You can get really depressed about his death and every other child who is murdered, or you can avoid thinking about it too hard. So yes, let's stop joking around and really stop and think and imagine this child's death, let's just sit and ponder on that all day.

59 minutes ago, theyarecomingforyou said:

Who's joking? I genuinely want the piece of filth that murdered him to die in the most painful way I can think of.

• Like 2

Nobody said anything about pondering the child's death all day, but it says a lot when the first thing you reply with is a joke in reference to a child getting murdered.

Trying to find a way around that is beyond pathetic. It's better to joke about it than ponder the death all day? Really? Nobody said anything about having to ponder it.

I know you're the king of bad jokes around here, but come on. This is the world we live in now. Children die and people crack jokes. Speak out against it and you're a "snowflake" that takes everything too seriously.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, warwagon said:

Yes, a child is dead and yes murdered in one of the most horrific ways imaginable. You can get really depressed about his death and every other child who is murdered, or you can avoid thinking about it too hard. So yes, let's stop joking around and really stop and think and imagine this child's death, let's just sit and ponder on that all day.

If you can't handle negative emotions then that's fine but don't degrade the life of an innocent child for cheap laughs. Your comments are often inappropriate but you crossed a line here.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, theyarecomingforyou said:

A child is dead—murdered in one of the most horrific ways imaginable—and you guys are joking around? 

Having worked decades in a major trauma center; seeing kids who have been raped, microwaved, boiled, barbecued, lawn-mowered, sliced, diced, shot, stabbed, and beaten who the f***'s joking?

Not me. Any sympathy for these animals is all used up.

• Like 2

On 3/30/2019 at 5:22 PM, macoman said:

He needs to suffer in jail... the dead penalty would be too lenient.  

These slimes don't suffer in jail or solitary. They construct their own little fantasy universe where they re-live their "conquests" and imagine others. Deny them that - lights out.

Edited by DocM

On 3/31/2019 at 5:55 AM, FloatingFatMan said:

Nah, I'll loan my older, used model. It's blades are a bit blunt, but it does the job nicely...

Feet first on the slow setting.

On 3/31/2019 at 6:47 AM, theyarecomingforyou said:

I am not joking.  People like this need to be put down and made an example of.   And I don't see anyone laughing here.

• Facepalm 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/31/2019 at 1:01 PM, warwagon said:

Type a bunch of words on a website to justify the other bunch of words you typed on a website to make a joke about a horrifically murdered child.  Gotcha.

On 3/30/2019 at 8:18 PM, Simmo3D said:

Londonistan

Ah, what a well-informed and not racially motivated post.  Thanks for such a strong, and on-topic contribution.

• Like 1

I am not going to "burn" anyone for their sick jokes, but I will say this:

I am sure if it was one of yours, you wouldn't be joking about it.

- Case Closed.

• Like 1