15 Years (and 19 days...)

Much like my 30th birthday, this is one of the few times where I acknowledge a bit of a milestone for me. I joined Neowin on June 28th 2004. Well, that's what my profile tells me. 15 years (and 19 days) ago seems like a really long time. In fact, it's so long ago that I don't remember what I was doing before I joined Neowin. This has been my go-to place almost every day without fail. When I open my browser, regardless of whether it is on a home computer, work laptop or mobile device, Neowin has been one of the first sites that I type in.

And so it was with great surprise and pleasure that in 2012, having been a member of the community for 8 years, I was invited to try my hand at moderating. The ability to give more to the community that I had enjoyed talking with and helping was something I wasn't going to turn down. And I guess I must have been doing something more or less right, as 3 years later in 2015 I was moved to my current Supervisor position.

Anyway, I'm writing this between bites of a sandwich and assisting people that come to the desk ("Can't you see I'm eating? Sheesh..." :laugh:). I just wanted to thank you all for being such a great community over the years, and I look forward to seeing you all for years to come.

Cheers! 🍻

Wow you joined one day before me! Tomorrow is my 15 year and 19 day anniversary here!

Congrats on the achievement, you've been much more active in this community, I've been a lurker :). I also turned 30 this year, how old are you?