The Boys

WTF how is there not a thread on Amazon's The Boys. It's the top online show atm. 

So thoughts???

Spoiler

Crazy fraking show, absolutely loved it. Sucks to wait now for S2

I finished the season 2 days ago or so, very good and that ending, solid.   Season 2 will be interesting to say the least.  The show has already made a few changes from the comic, for the best I think.

Thanks for mentioning this. It was totally off my radar...just finished the first episode and it's very good.  :)

I need to get on this. Someone at work mentioned that they really liked it. 

Just now, dipsylalapo said:

I need to get on this. Someone at work mentioned that they really liked it. 

I expect you to be hooked after 2 episodes, watch them back to back if you can.

1 minute ago, SnoopZ said:

I expect you to be hooked after 2 episodes, watch them back to back if you can.

8 episodes...will probably take a me few days. Good thing it's the summer and nothing is really on :P

4 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

8 episodes...will probably take a me few days. Good thing it's the summer and nothing is really on 😛

I found myself watching it up to 2am seeing i am on vacation and just chilling..... i was telling myself god damn it....1 more episode just 1 more episode before zzz!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, trag3dy said:

I think it is just okay. I found it a chore to get through some of the episodes.

What's  awesome for 1 person can be bollocks for another.

16 hours ago, warwagon said:

Homelander looks like Bradly cooper and Michael Fassbender had a child.

At first I couldn't place him and then it finally hit me by the second episode that it's the main actor from Banshee, which is another show I really liked. 

15 hours ago, SnoopZ said:

What's  awesome for 1 person can be bollocks for another.

Eh. I don't know if I would call it bollocks but I just felt like I didn't really care about any of the characters Except for, weirdly, Maeva. Out of all the characters good or bad she appeared to be the only one who regrets her actions and comes across as genuinely broken and conflicted and that she isn't happy with the way things are going.

I hated pretty much every other character in the show. They all seemed so fake and their motivations flimsy.

On 8/10/2019 at 12:57 AM, George P said:

At first I couldn't place him and then it finally hit me by the second episode that it's the main actor from Banshee, which is another show I really liked. 

Jesus I can't believe I didn't make the connection, another great show with fantastic fight scenes. .

NSFW

1 hour ago, mudslag said:

Jesus I can't believe I didn't make the connection, another great show with fantastic fight scenes. .

NSFW

Having never watched that show before that entire fight scene makes no god damn sense. Sure it's spectacular but that dude is fighting no one after having an axe stuck clear through his color bone and probably into his lung and any number of arteries and veins.

I'm beginning to think modern tv just isn't for me.

On 8/9/2019 at 11:49 PM, warwagon said:

Homelander looks like Bradly cooper and Michael Fassbender had a child.

All I see is Paul Rudd. No idea, but can't get it out of my head.

I like the show, I have one episode left. It does drag in the middle, nothing really happens. The last 2 episodes have been decent. Overall I'd definitely say I like the show but I'd doubt I'd ever watch Season 1 again.

8 minutes ago, astropheed said:

All I see is Paul Rudd. No idea, but can't get it out of my head.

I like the show, I have one episode left. It does drag in the middle, nothing really happens. The last 2 episodes have been decent. Overall I'd definitely say I like the show but I'd doubt I'd ever watch Season 1 again.

ya, but then the gf wanted to binge it at my house so I had to watch season 1 all over again meh. On the plus side mindhunters is coming back yay!!!!!