[Wallpaper] Windows 2000 Boxes

heheheheheehe, im not complaingin, i like it, its sooooo...........breathtaking, lol, your ability to use that text tool in conjunction to the backspace key is supirior to all those who oppose you , lol.

(Goten)

Excellent... :D

Looks great on my 2000 Pro machine at work :yes:

The 2000 Pro Sp4 version looks real nice on my 98 OWrkstation at work lol. i have to feel up to date or i go crazy using this damn thing. lol

(Goten)

The 2000 Pro Sp4 version looks real nice on my 98 OWrkstation at work lol. i have to feel up to date or i go crazy using this damn thing. lol

(Goten)

feel lucky.. im stuck on a windows nt machine/designed for win xp prof and i cant even have a wall paper.. i change it and within 5 min it just gets reset to the default blank color :no:

btw.. i tried some stuff on winMe wallpaper... m8 it looks like crap... i guess its like... crap wallpaper for a crap OS... white background doesnt look good at all :(

/Raptor

Ewwwwww im sorry. but i like NT vs windows 98. ::shiver:: god it makes me shake when i say windos 98 ::shiver::

(Goten)

In all fairness, they didn't do so bad of a job with 98 SE.

Now an OS that makes me shiver, Windows ME ::shiver::

I just hate how i cant customize anything on this machine... i mean.. they give us all new comps p4's/all with a license for win xp prof/sticker on every machine.. yet we still run NT... i really am gettin tired of this greenish color background....

Yeah windows me did suck hardocer, and therefore the wallpaper should to.

And if you were the admin of those machines you should be able to change your wallpaper to ne thing that you wish. lol I cant beleive that you are runnignnt on those machines, i mean givem XP, but i under stand, thats why some machines here are still windows 98, some of our software wont work on XP.

(Goten)