What is the difference between Apple Airpod 2 Vs Airpod pro?

I am planning to taking Apple earbuds for the gym and cycling but for gym, need should be ipx rated. The 2nd gen is not ipx rated and pro also NC supported, if i dont need NC. can i use 2nd gen while workout.

• 3 weeks later...

Your sentences are confusing.. Anyway, basically you want to use wireless headphones for gym and you want it to be IP rated? 

In that case, your option is only AirPods Pro. AirPods do not have any IP rating. Even though you don't use the ANC, the rubber sealing in AirPods Pro will definitely improve the external sound leak which improves overall sound quality in AirPods Pro.

Just that it cost $50 more expensive as compared with Wireless Charging AirPods 2

https://www.apple.com/shop/select-airpods

• 3 months later...

Air Pods 2 
⦁    Price : $159
⦁    Wireless Charging Case : Yes ($ 40 Extra)
⦁    Chip : H1
⦁    Rated Battery Life: 5 hours (24 hours with charging case)
⦁    Water Resistance: Not rated for sweat- or water-resistance
⦁    Case Size: 2.11 x 1.74 x 0.84 inches
⦁    Case Weight: 1.41 ounces
⦁    Special Features : Audio sharing, announced messages with Siri

Air Pods Pro
⦁    Price : $249
⦁    Wireless Charging Case : Yes 
⦁    Chip : H1
⦁    Rated Battery Life: 4.5 hours (24 hours with charging case)
⦁    Water Resistance: IPX 4 (can withstand sweat and water, but not for use in water sports)
⦁    Case Size: 2.39 x 1.78 x 0.85 inches
⦁    Case Weight: 1.61 ounces
⦁    Special Features : Active noise cancellation, transparency mode, adaptive EQ, customizable fit, audio sharing, announced messages with Siri

If you want noise cancellation, a customizable fit and a sweat-resistant package, AirPods Pro is the clear winner. But for those who just care about great sound and a relatively affordable price, the AirPods 2 are still better than most wireless earbuds you can buy.