Firefox 0.8

@Dessimat0r & Kasteo

Thanks for the lightning fast reply. Removing the profile did help, I'm typing this using the incredibly good looking FireFox 0.8 :D

much love to the mozilla organization for this wonderful software, been using Firefox and Thunderbird for about over 4 months now exclusively, couldn't be happier.

Firefox.... I still give my vote to the Firebird name (Y).... how are they going to up the member base if they can't keep a consistant name? And I just wrote a report as to why my school should migrate to Firebird a few days ago, now I'm gonna have to resubmit it as Firefox? this is gonna be confusing :wacko:

Firefox.... I still give my vote to the Firebird name (Y).... how are they going to up the member base if they can't keep a consistant name? And I just wrote a report as to why my school should migrate to Firebird a few days ago, now I'm gonna have to resubmit it as Firefox? this is gonna be confusing :wacko:

Read the previous links about the names. Firefox is here to stay, they have patents in the workings.

Just updated my 0.7 nightly to 0.8 and it seems a lil quicker to me. Quick like a fox! hehe... It didnt mess up any of my extentions that I had installed to the profile dir which was very nice :)

Has anyone gotten a theme to work? I used Crystal 1.0 on FB 0.7, but when I use it on FF 0.8 I have no back/forward buttons

any ideas?

most 0.7 themes won't work with 0.8. u'll just have to wait untill the author updates it and use the default one. there are a few themes that work with 0.8 here

Has anyone gotten a theme to work? I used Crystal 1.0 on FB 0.7, but when I use it on FF 0.8 I have no back/forward buttons

any ideas?

Have you ever heard of waiting till 0.8 skins come out? Christ....its only been less than 3 hours, get a grip. Skin devs are gonna need a day or two to get moving here.

downloading taking forever. only getting 5kb/s :(

Noticed that yesterday also. Tried to download it then so I could explain to my bro how to set up the mail. Sure hope the browser is faster than the site!! Although after I get it and set him up, I'm removing it. Prefer Opera WAY more!!

Edit:

Am I seeing correctly? There is NO e-mail in this browser? POS!! Click, uninstalled!!

Edited by cork1958

most 0.7 themes won't work with 0.8. u'll just have to wait untill the author updates it and use the default one. there are a few themes that work with 0.8 here

Thanks for the heads up, i'll look into it. :)

Have you ever heard of waiting till 0.8 skins come out? Christ....its only been less than 3 hours, get a grip. Skin devs are gonna need a day or two to get moving here

gees, no need to get so cut. With FB 0.7, I just installed it and it worked, I wasn't aware the theme wouldn't work with FF 0.8 so I was just asking.

;)