Firefox 0.8

Did you use the Installer or the Zipped build?

Radish?

the flash install for mozilla will detect firefox automatically if you use the installer.

if you use the zipped package, when you use the flash install, simply click the button for 'other browser' and simply navigate to the plugins dir of your firefox folder.

the flash install for mozilla will detect firefox automatically if you use the installer.

if you use the zipped package, when you use the flash install, simply click the button for 'other browser' and simply navigate to the plugins dir of your firefox folder.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...dpost&p=1711931 :happy:

Radish?

yeah, didnt see till after i posted. i quoted you, then walked afk and didnt see your new posts.

oh well. atleast you know that i was trying to help :p

It's ok Toxi :happy:

Radish?

how can i use real video and real audio with Firefox? i can not find a plugin.

If memory serves.. you can use the "Real Alternative" with Firebird (Firefox :shifty:) :cool:

Installed Firefox right when it came out... AMAZING

Can't wait for optimized builds that work properly. The ones that are currently out there are all built using "Firebird" logos and stuff instead of "Firefox" .8 milestone code.

If memory serves.. you can use the "Real Alternative" with Firebird (Firefox :shifty:) :cool:

Installed Firefox right when it came out... AMAZING

Can't wait for optimized builds that work properly. The ones that are currently out there are all built using "Firebird" logos and stuff instead of "Firefox" .8 milestone code.

not working :no:

firefox is working great.

i still have a probelm with getting java to work though. the plugins are installed but it still says i need to install. any ideas on how to fix this?

firefox is working great.

i still have a probelm with getting java to work though. the plugins are installed but it still says i need to install. any ideas on how to fix this?

EDIT - This works good for me in 0.8 as well. /EDIT

http://java.sun.com/getjava/manual.html

use : If you are viewing this page using either the Netscape or Mozilla browser (with JavaScript enabled), click on the install link.

Edited by Otis