Firefox 0.8

Anyone know how to get rid of the annoying popup that appears in the lower right-hand corner when a download is completed? I much preferred the old system of having a small window for each download.

Anyone know how to get rid of the annoying popup that appears in the lower right-hand corner when a download is completed? I much preferred the old system of having a small window for each download.

That is the old way and is dead.

Kinda disappointed. I've been using constant nightlies and the few annoyances I have are still there. I.e. in the download manager it can't display 32bit icons, what's the deal with that?

how come i dont see the pinestripe skin? what does it look like

Read the thread.

Pinstripe is OS X only. There are screen shots here though.

@Daz I know what you mean man. :pinch:

Sort of off topic, in a way, but whats going to happen with the nightlies? I noticed there is now a nightly directory under the main firefox dir. However it is still called firebird. I installed it and its called firebird still .. So basically will the nightlies continue to be called firebird? And if not, what will happen when it eventually gets named firefox, will the installer detect firebird installation and adjust or will a full uninstall/re-install be necessary?

Hope you follow that :)

Sort of off topic, in a way, but whats going to happen with the nightlies? I noticed there is now a nightly directory under the main firefox dir. However it is still called firebird. I installed it and its called firebird still .. So basically will the nightlies continue to be called firebird? And if not, what will happen when it eventually gets named firefox, will the installer detect firebird installation and adjust or will a full uninstall/re-install be necessary?

Hope you follow that :)

I'd assume nightlies will work the exact same way as always - just with the name Firefox.

I get confused with the difference between branch and trunk builds. Am I right in thinking that the branch will now disappear and the nightlies will work only from the trunk from now on?