[VS] Luna

working on the deatils tommrow guys its 3 38 in the morning here...so ill MAYBE release an update tommrow

You deserve some sleep :happy:

Although I can't wait for an update, I know how the real world works, and understand that MSStyle's don't pay the bills ;-).

anyone else think it kinda looks like RebornL2? not saying it's a rip or anything I just think the title bars look the same.

I agree they look very identical.:whistle: Still very nice though.

My only recommendation is a bit bigger font..... looks so tiny.

Yeah size 8 font instead of 7 would make this theme just about perfect.

edit: oops didn't see your post XxDesmus_MODxX. Thnks, Tahoma 8 will be awesome :laugh:.

alright guys....i take no creative credit for this amazing piece of VS design. i am simply trying to help out Xeon a bit seeing as he is in a totally different time zone than most of us....

Here is Luna VX v0.1 now with TAHOMA 8 fonts...enjoy.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Xeon might want me to remove this in the morning so this isn't a permanent mirror...

alright guys....i take no creative credit for this amazing piece of VS design. i am simply trying to help out Xeon a bit seeing as he is in a totally different time zone than most of us....

DOWNLOAD HERE

Xeon might want me to remove this in the morning so this isn't a permanent mirror...

If ya need help with a mirror, ask and ye shall be rewarded ;-).

XxDesmus_MODxX - thanks 200000000000x!!!

i love it...the color is great....yet i still find many things wrong with it...

the font is too small...the start button is kinda boring...the white line under the taskbar looks bad...text appears in start menu items....and something happens when using firefox, it cuts it short...at the top left hand corner...see the screenshot below to explain better.... if you can fix all this...it will be my 2nd fav theme..

/EDIT

Ok, it doesn't show up in the screenshot...but it cuts it off abit...

post-36-1076476052.jpg

Sorry I'm posting so much, but I need to say WOW again!

Now, not only is this theme very very visually pleasing.. but I can read the text :D

Thanks again for all the hard work.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Thanks for updating that :)

i've made a grey mod of this already, i will talk to Xeon and see if i can work with him on this...or maybe just send him the grey mod to see if he likes iit enough to include it.

;)

Is it possible to edit the title bar to match the taskbar?  Like have the light border on it on top and bottom?

yeah, most likely...i will play around with it and i am sure Xeon will as well.

Also what program do you use to edit it?

StyleBuilder...a tiny bit complicate, but it just takes some playing around with time ;)

the font is too small...

did you get v0.1 yet? ...that should fix the font issues.

the start button is kinda boring...

it's called minimalistic...if enough people don't like it then maybe it will get updated

the white line under the taskbar looks bad...

this will get fixed.

text appears in start menu items....and something happens when using firefox, it cuts it short...at the top left hand corner...

what size icons are you using?, what resolution you running? ...this will get looked into.

Desmus, you gotta remind him about that butterfly wallpaper. A lot of us are digging it and since he hasnt provided a screenshot where we can crop it out of the image, we are reduced to begging for it :(

Desmus, you gotta remind him about that butterfly wallpaper. A lot of us are digging it and since he hasnt provided a screenshot where we can crop it out of the image, we are reduced to begging for it :(

lol...i've asked him for the same wallpaper buddy, i think he may not be releasing it. :blink: