[VS] Luna

To the person who uploaded the Dragongirl font (sorry, can't remember which page it's on...), how'd you change the font to display your Administrator title in the start menu?

I can't seem to figure it out and I know it must be so n00bish I'm not even thinking of it.

Also, is there a VX version with less pixel width on the program menus? I'm using 0.1 - does 0.2 fix it (I understand 0.2 is only for the silver coloured version, which doesn't really do it for me, I must admit). I love every aspect about it, including the wallpaper, but I just want a version that doesn't take up quite so much space - normal Windows size is good, but something that fits in line with the rest of the 'thin' version of the theme would be perfect!!!!

i kinda wish the buttons would highlight or move on mouseover... like the min/max/X buttons would highlight or the taskbar buttons would puff out or something... but awesome vs.

few guys here asking about those icons..and nobody answers...i think we'll have to wait for Xeon..???

Btw Xeon, when u come up with an update can u please put those fonts back u had in the first release but than bigger..thnx!

Is there a matching winamp skin?!

Btw, awsome theme! :) nice work

i also would be much interested in a winamp skin. also a trillian pro skin would be awesome. hope thats not asking for too much. i'm sure many would appriciate them.

not the previous screenshot.. I meant the ones that xeon used are hi-res windows xp icons.. the question is where can we find them..

Oh, my bad. :blush: I saw a few of those GANT icons in a couple of screenshots back. :happy:

Holy... wow i love simple themes and this theme kickass! do you have the icon set though, if you did i think this could be one of the best themes i have ever had...! btw The longhorn bliss background goes perfect radther than the luna backgroung, but still awesome theme

Hello all!

My post got deleted the other day! :angry:

Still, I have lots of free time, so Im gonna re-answer all of those problems you guys had.

The start button:

The reason there's a line under it is because that's in the image itself! Fix it by turning that line transparent (pink: 255 0 255) on all three parts of the image and it looks fine :p

Shellstyle: in my personal mod i made a shellstyle, along with proper combo buttons, scroll arrows and anything that was left the same as in Luna. My point is that If any updates need to be done, I can just submit my mod as an update (as that's essentially what it is :p). Just need to wait for xeon's blessing i think ( i already have desmus's, dont i desmus? :rofl: )

So for those with problems, I am here to fix them for you!

Just email me and if I havent fixed it befor I will, and eventually it may be released as the update you seem to be waiting for!

Cheers!

Dazza

To the person who uploaded the Dragongirl font (sorry, can't remember which page it's on...), how'd you change the font to display your Administrator title in the start menu?

I can't seem to figure it out and I know it must be so n00bish I'm not even thinking of it.

Also, is there a VX version with less pixel width on the program menus? I'm using 0.1 - does 0.2 fix it (I understand 0.2 is only for the silver coloured version, which doesn't really do it for me, I must admit). I love every aspect about it, including the wallpaper, but I just want a version that doesn't take up quite so much space - normal Windows size is good, but something that fits in line with the rest of the 'thin' version of the theme would be perfect!!!!

Can somebody please give me a hand to answer the questions I asked before?

This theme is ok, but since installing v0.2 it doesnt show up in my themes, although if I go to the themes folder and double it click it from there it works fine, any ideas why?

No idea why that happened, but I know that my personal mod shows up on there. Possibly because of some documetation problem? i dunno. Something was wrong and in mine it seems to be fixed. Anyway, I made an actual shellstyle for LunaVX and like i said, I skinned all the things that werent skinned. I still havent gotten a reply from Xeon to say if i can post it here tho (i have actually received permission I think, but i cant actually email him :( )

Still, If anyone can contact him and ask for me, Id be most appreciative (and if I get to upload my personal mod Im sure you will be too :p)

Cheers!