[VS] Luna

i'm still having the same problem... anyone else?

the icon fonts on the desktop and the icon fonts in explorer windows are different... the desktop fonts are right but the explorer window fonts look like lucida grande...

i'm still having the same problem... anyone else?

the icon fonts on the desktop and the icon fonts in explorer windows are different... the desktop fonts are right but the explorer window fonts look like lucida grande...

we will look into that...

my 2 new favs..hmmXP & lunaVX.

one suggestion: take off the square around the arrow (inactive icons)

will there be a winamp/trillian and/or icons made? maybe a winamp modern color scheme code..? :shifty: :yes:

Bant is an angry angry man ( :p ), but he's right. No point in using a theme if you cant expect it to be perfect.

So i'll fix them when i get the chance. Should be easy

LOL WTF some people are never happy

If trying to help point out minor bugs is a crime,then call me guilty!

If you might of noticed,screen shot said "100% Bug Free...i think" well its not bug free,so pointing out some of the minor bugs can only make this theme even better then it already is!

post-36-1079315720.png

O and Xeon, if you dont object, mind if i took VX to version 4 and made an olive style to go with it?

Olive again? It seems to me like most of designers pick Olive as their 2nd choice of color.

Do you mind making something more lively green? Like the screenshot below, taken from b0se Classic VS, Green.

Thanks very much in advance for your opinion.

post-36-1079316028.jpg