[VS] Luna

another thing that can cause that line is stretching of the taskbar image from third party toolbar plugins or other taskbar hacks

but i see that the sizeing margins are inside the line for the image so thats not likely

it isnt the wallpaper...

I really cant suggest why that happens to you, although I did see alot of programs installed on your PC in the quicklaunch area...

Even with a fresh install, one of those progs might be doing it :ninja:

I just checked it. Your taskbar must be set to autohide. When autohide is applied the sizing bar is aplied so you can hover the mouse over it to restore the taskbar. Right click the taskbar, select properties then unchek auto-hide the taskbar.

...BUMP...

While I wait for Xeon to come back, I might start playing around with bootscreens and logons.

Is there anyone out there who's already good at winamp modern skins btw?

hey guys, i have a message from Xeon Inc. he hasn't been on for a long while because his computer crashed, but not to worry he backep up everything and is currently running on Windows 2000, he said he'll be on Windows XP in a week so hold out a little longer :)

Anyone else experience the problem in Nero Express when you click More... then resize the window and the buttons disappear completely.

Also the buttons on the Google toolbar are drawn wrong and...

...When downloading in IE if you move the download window to the background (but leave the right half visible the progress bar goes screwy)

I have screenshots show all this if needed.

Glenn

ok hi everyone just came from a reformat...and on 2000 fixing some stuff....bUT DAZZA CONTACT ME BUT NOT THREW EMAIL

download trillian if u have to and contact me on aim

my sn is xeonracing...IT URGENT

Ok here's the deal, when I have my taskbar on AUTOHIDE locked or unlocked it shows that thin bar above the taskbar.

When I have my taskbar with AUTOHIDE OFF the line goes away! :D (only when locked, with it unlocked it shows up again)

I find it hard to believe that im the only one who uses AUTOHIDE?

Anyway at least I have some way to get rid of it now, thanks for the suggestions guys ;)

Wow! Whats all the urgency about? :blink: D/Ling as I type.

Anyhoo, I have also experienced these problems.

I dont know why they occur, but they are (obviously) fixable (i hope :p)

Actually that's a lie, I knoe why the progress chunks are weird. Unfortunately I think that fixing it means no more solid progressbar! ( :cry: _ I'll look at some other themes that use a solid one and see if I can figure it out.

Xeon, Just finished D/L (12:03pm Aust. EST.)

I got a five day weekend now, so Im gonna have something to do now! Yay! :happy:

[EDIT]

O and Glad we could help quick. And no, youre not the only one who uses autohide else i couldne have fixed it couldve i? :p

[/EDIT]

Edited by Dazza

@quick: the behaviour you're describing is exactly what's supposed to happen ;)

@dazza: for a solid progress bar without the bugs use a chunk size of 2 and a chunk space of -1

But Anyways Here is whats happening regarding my themes:

1. Luna VX is getting pretty popular and dazza is being sucha a Vx freck and helping me out with the updates (thanx dude) ...and ill post up his latest update later today.

2. And u guys dont here alot of responses from me because im busing making the finishing stuff to COLD START...planning to release it this week hopefully...and hopefully dazza can help me on that one as well..

3. ALSO working on LUNA VX 4 ..planning to make a diffrent GUI mainly doing changes to the start menu/bar/buttons...ill will hopefully have a preview by next week....

AND THANK YOU NEOWINIANS FOR LIKING MY THEME...I HOPE I SET A STANDARD..

ok updates are up in the first page..... once more a new version is out a ready to download/use/abuse

and dont worry i know what everyone likes, change is good...i will not dispoint you guys