[VS] Luna

hmmm I dunno, of my 8 quicklaunch icons it only happens to windows media player. Did you try it with that particular program? If it's only for me I have no idea what could be wrong :(.

I'm not sure if this has been posted before or not, sorry if it has.

There seems to be a slight bug in the expanded menus that come off the start menu, as shown below.

Other than that, this is a great theme, good work!

post-36-1080346271.jpg

There seems to be a slight bug in the expanded menus that come off the start menu

Yeah that happens to me too. No big deal for me.

I'm not sure if this has been posted before or not, sorry if it has.

There seems to be a slight bug in the expanded menus that come off the start menu, as shown below.

Other than that, this is a great theme, good work!

that doesn't happen to me :D :p

how do I get the logonui to work? I have replaced my original logonui.exe file (windows/system32) with the one in your download package (all done while in safe mode) but still no evidence that this has had any effect? hmmmmmmmmm

how do I get the logonui to work? I have replaced my original logonui.exe file (windows/system32) with the one in your download package (all done while in safe mode) but still no evidence that this has had any effect? hmmmmmmmmm

thats cuz its a protected system file and windows replaces it with the original as fast as you can copy it there ..

since your apparently not useing styleXP i would Highly recomend a logon manager

you can start with

LogonUIBootRandomizer

its free and will let you change your logon screens and boot screens and its pretty easy to use

you can also change the default logon in the registry but im not sure how off the top of my head ..

Works fine here ..

no really, everything works fine, but i can't see the screenshot and the download gives me a timeout.

I tryed with IE, Firefox, Leechget...

weird...

thats cuz its a protected system file and windows replaces it with the original as fast as you can copy it there ..

since your apparently not useing styleXP i would Highly recomend a logon manager

you can start with

LogonUIBootRandomizer

its free and will let you change your logon screens and boot screens and its pretty easy to use

you can also change the default logon in the registry but im not sure how off the top of my head ..

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon

Change the "data" value to the new location of your logonui.exe

Simple

No Third Party software is needed.

OldeCrow, is it possible to add welcome,logging off messages when signiing in justlike the original xp loginui?

Ya Ill see about adding that back in tastefully in update 3

Ive sent Xeon Inc. update 2 already which just cleaned up the images a little bit .. and added samurize configs for different screenmodes

ill try to get update 3 to Xeon Inc. before the weekend is over

if there are no other samurize problems to address for update 3

hmm can't wait.

the logon UI still needs some work i guess

because the 2 right buttons have a white square around them.

and the top right luna VX tm text is a little bit messed up...

But hey.... awesome work so far!!

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon

Change the "data" value to the new location of your logonui.exe

Simple

No Third Party software is needed.

Can you explain further? I should change the data value of UIHost to the location of the new logonui.exe? Is that right?

@ThemeNorth: Thanks a lot. How about for the bootscreen? Any tricks like this?

Nice work on the VS and the Logonui.exe.

Some help on the Samurize config. I've never used Samurize before.

Hey Hey!

I finally got online at a f®iend's place :p

My family (hence internet) PC is gooooooooooooooooooone! And I have exams so Ive been offline 4 a while now.

Well, I made another slight update to VX, but until I can fully synchronize with all the other stuff that has been done, I wont send you the update Xeon. Sorry for the absence BTW. Couldnt be helped.

Anyhoo, Xeon, I DO have Nero, Trillian and that other program... erm... whadeva it was... so yeah...

I fixed that propblem with the disappearing icons in Nero, I fixed the progress bar, I fixed some other things tool (namely the combobox and listbox buttons and stuff) But again until I get home and d/l all this new stuff, I wont update anything.

But its good to be online again (albeit a brief visit :p)