[VS] Luna

Hey, pretty soon there'll be alot of reasons to come back to it :p

And for those who are using VX right now there's no need to say why VX4 will be so much better than VX3! :drool:

Hey Im sure he doesnt have ALL the skills sapphyre!

:shifty:  :blush:  :p

well i think i have some skills too.....but not in computer graphix like Xeon.......i sure manage to get him relaxed when he's tense from these projects tho :p ;)

and no he's not much of a morning person...he hates waking up in the morning knowing he has to go to work lol me and him r alike in that :D

I can relate to that. I think we all can

I got a casual job and its just soooo boring.

I find myself counting down:

"3 days until work... groan..."

"I gotta work tonight... groan..."

I guess I dont have it that bad really though :p :blush:

ok im back on my lunch break..checking up on posts....and saphyre hasd alot skills for xample making me sandwichs, clean cloths, washing dishes, and cleaning my computer screen...other then that shes worth less.....sik nah....she dont make sanwiches.... :ninja: :shifty: :devil: :| :hug: :omg:

^^

everything is a lie...

lol shes the greatest...

I think the words Luna VX fits better than Luna 4.0 in the start menu :yes:

True. You could also get rid of .0. Leave it LunaVX 4. Looks better. That start panel is great.

Well done as usual.

ok oldecrow give all everything u got im gonna upload the luna vx 3.0 package

:rofl: :rofl: Aaaargh!!! weeeej!!!

can't wait.... will it be available for download before 15:30??

cuz I have to go to work then :p

:devil: :devil:

no were release the last version of 3.0 then in some time in the near future were releasing vx 4 sorry..we cant spoil the fans...lol

a ok! :blush: :)

ok im back on my lunch break..checking up on posts....and saphyre hasd alot skills for xample making me sandwichs, clean cloths, washing dishes, and cleaning my computer screen...other then that shes worth less.....sik nah....she dont make sanwiches.... :ninja: :shifty: :devil: :| :hug: :omg:

^^

everything is a lie...

lol shes the greatest...

:blush: :shifty: :huh: :alien: sandwiches huh lol we'll see if u're lucky to get more than just a sandwich from me 2night :p :D

i updated my samurize sidebar theme for those who want it, this time i also included the graphics, configs, scripts and plugins (including the new AMPI for the next samurize release), added weather temps, fixed timebar on the media info, a few other little things are improved

preview

apr8small.jpg

Link (2.43 MB)

Edited by The Beav