[VS] Luna

here is the 1280 version of the samurize config, i'm done for now, it's configed to start mbm on it's own and load temps from it, you'll probably have to ajust them for your system, same goes for the processor usage etc. anyways a few of you expressed interest in the 1280 version i was working on

lunavx_1280.zip

well guys there will be no more updates for vx 3.3 now all our focuses will be version 4....and there will be a new thread regarding it....thanx for alll ur infos bugs likes and dislikes...big hugg to all...and im off for easter break...

good bye

Amazing work, guys :)

looking forward to that new start button though, that and the hidden icons button is the only thing keeping me from using this beautiful theme :)

GUYS!

a REALLY BIG THKZ!!!!! i love this theme and this new updates kick ass!!! i love it! about version 4, i like it so far but i really like the current start button besides that keep the excellent work!!!

Edited by Daeron Tin

ummmm.....

Yea i got that problem as well.. Thats the only issue with this theme..i love it and have been using it. Think u could fix that Xeon?

OMFG ! Xeon you really did get the tooltip and baloon tips recolored :p

I spent a week trying to figure that out and thought i was the only one in the world who knew!

Fantastic :D

Very nice. However, I've noticed a couple problems. I dunno if it's just my comp or what, but here we are. I circled the errors in the pic below. If this isn't a problem with the theme and just a problem with my comp, if you could offer some help on how to fix it, I'd be most appreciative. Thanks!

post-36-1081485490.jpg

Yeah, I've got that bug, too.. BTW here comes the screenie of Luna Reborn. Whatcha think? I prefer the wave to the win flag in the start menu :rolleyes:

post-36-1081495029.jpg

WOW LUNA REBORN i rember slaving on the start menu of the theme all night long...me and unique were working on that...until i went on vacation which turned out to be my new home (here) portugal...

but the past is in the past...lol

but to be honest luna VX was concived threw the screenshot above... belive it or not

u can notice there was a huge facelift.

Hey Xeon, Id hate to make you seem like a bit of a fool, but I have noticed that there's a few ...ahem :blush: ... problems with what i did in that last one... :blush: :blush: :blush:

Im workin on those problems right now guys... sorry bout this... jeez :blush: its getting hot here... :blush:

arg... :blush:

yeah... gimme a few minutes here... :blush: ... phew...

Damnit Im sweating! :blush: :blush: :blush:

im working on a LunaVX winamp 2.x skin[of course it will also work with 3 and 5].

maybe it will look good and Xeon will like it.

maybe it will suck and yall will ban me.

this is the best theme i have seen in a WHILE, i love it, i only have one problem with is and that is the little arrows on the quck lunch menu i think they should be centered or be pointing up if they are going ot he on the top

thnx :D