[VS] Luna

agree with ivan i absolutely love this theme...i'll redownload 3.3 when the hicups are worked outta it ..like the flashing box like when u get a new IM u cant see nething cept the box lite up (text dont show through or nething) and the arrow issue.

Well guys...

I think I got all of the hiccups out of the VS...

Now all ther is to do is send it and the raw files to Xeon so he can do VX4.

O, and BTW pcrot, my screensaver is <500kb. The REAL killer is the logon screen... when I zip the whole thing (the msstyle, screensaver, registry files, theme file and readmes) the total zip file size is 442kb. So dont complain. :p

Well guys...

O, and BTW pcrot, my screensaver is <500kb. The REAL killer is the logon screen... when I zip the whole thing (the msstyle, screensaver, registry files, theme file and readmes) the total zip file size is 442kb. So dont complain. :p

So excited!!! :woot: Outta post a screenie of my DT as soon as i update to 3.3 :D

Personally for VX 4.0 i like the 3.3 look but i dunno what new dramatic changes will come with 4.0...hopefully it wont move to far from the orginal :happy:

Well guys...

oops.. my badd.. :blush:

ne ways looking forward for the new 442kb update on such an excellent vs.. :D

how come i have this black line?

I don't think that would be a problem with the VS, because it's not on any of the elements... try unlocking/locking your taskbar and/or refreshing the desktop.

just started using this today .. i like it a lot .. although to me, the taskbar is too 'flat' and the taskbar is inconsistent with the rest of the blues in the theme ..

Change the sliders (make them square) and the min/max/close buttons (make them the same as Luna VX) and it'll look a lot better. Actually, going from that, make everything that is rounded square. That includes the sliders, playback buttons, and such. Luna VX has a blocky look, not a rounded look.