[VS] Luna

I love it how it is... I like the smaller VX coloured logo better. I'd be happy if the whole thing was blue, and I'm happy just the way it is. You've done a great job, my PPC is gonna look soooo good at uni!

Im thinkin instead of Longhorn Transformation pack lol ... Luna VX Transformation Pack :D

damn that would be so cool!!!!!

BTW any updates on how is goiing the winamp skin??

me like me like ^_^ hope to see more goodies like this! Um... i just wanted to point something out well I can't remember what the read me or something said from last night. But don't have to use the registries for the screen saver just drop them into this directory.

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32

unless this has already been noted in one of the read me files or something ignore it.

feeling like a n00b here ... how do I install this again? I must be doing something wrong...

Oh oh hoh oo ho ho , I'm so stupid :) Found it :) Sorry :) Nice theme!

Edited by Shaidar

Xeon & Dazza I need you two to Contact me about the WB.

I have a completely Perfect port of LunaVX. But i need Your Guys

Permission.

Thankx

email me a screenshot dude...

xeonracing@clix.pt...and ill foward it to dazza

C:\Windows\

it's C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 caps or no caps will go to the same place... or do u mean that's the folder you put it in? not flaming you or anything but it's not... if you want it to go into the scr svr drop box you would put it in the system32 folder. I have an its snowing scr svr from 2001 well i did but i deleted it last yr anyways.

looking forward to the WB one too. just to see how it looks

a little update

changed what u guys wanted.

i rematched the "background" color to the start menu color

changed the EQ buttons.

changed X and minimize buttons

and a few other minor things.

ss6.jpg

email me a screenshot dude...

xeonracing@clix.pt...and ill foward it to dazza

i've emailed it to you. But i do talk to dazza, i talked to him a week ago, because i did a port of it to WB before. but not perfect. But i ported it properly. Sent the email to you Anyway Xeon. Tell me what u think.

it's C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 caps or no caps will go to the same place... or do u mean that's the folder you put it in? not flaming you or anything but it's not... if you want it to go into the scr svr drop box you would put it in the system32 folder. I have an its snowing scr svr from 2001 well i did but i deleted it last yr anyways.

looking forward to the WB one too. just to see how it looks

SCR(screensavers) should be placed in C:\Windows\

Fully Skinned:

ssfinal.jpg

Winshade Mode:

ssfinalshade.jpg

i e-mail Xeon, and he reminded me that he is coming out with VX v.4 soon,

so i will prolly make changes after that. but hopefully i will be able to distribute this version until then.

is it just me or..?

i selected my font as Franklin Gothic Medium but not all my fonts changed to it~ some still remained as tahoma..for example fonts in "my computer" and "my documents" and so on..

great VS by the way~