[VS] Luna

SCR(screensavers) should be placed in C:\Windows\

Then mines different... I have to put mine in my System32 folder that's where all the default Windows scr svr's are at.

Plus mine is just and upgrade from Windows 98 Second Edition

LunaVX Winamp Skin Final for 3.3

ssfinalsend.jpg

you have to rename the .zip file to .wsz

and move it to the C:/Program Files/Winamp/Skins folder

+if you find any bugs at all, or think you have found one, or even want something changed, justIM me@ "file tree", e-mail me or post here.

Edited by joyntkid

or....you can just save the zip file to your "c:\program files\winamp\skins" folder (the original way)

i really like this skin

Edited by icedevil

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/joyntkid/ssfinalsend.jpg

+if you find any bugs at all, or think you have found one, or even want something changed, justIM me@ "file tree", e-mail me or post here.

The skin is really nice.

Just one little suggestion. You could design the titlebar of the mainwindow square instead of round. That would fit the titlebar of LunaVX even better :)

Great job, excellent, outstanding.....

What more could i say???

BTW, i haven't got any problems by installing and using the VS and/or WA skin.

(I'm using the UXThemePatch and WA5.03!!!)

:devil: :devil: :devil:

just installed the updated version...and what happened to my google bar? The address bar has also been enlarged:

bar.jpg

Has anyone else got this?

Ah, found the problem. When I use either the Gothic or the Trebuchet font schemes it results in the picture above. If I use Tahoma, it looks normal.

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/joyntkid/ssfinalsend.jpg

very nice ! great work man ;)

Hmm...

maybe its because I dont use those toolbars that I havent seen that before, but Im not quite sure what I should do about that...

Maybe hats because I havent looked at VX for a week or two... but meh, a problem's a problem, and it should be fixed. I'll have a look see. Chances are a fix wont be seen in v3.3, youll just have to wait for v4.

But when I find the reason for the problem (i already have a few ideas), I will post the answer here so all ou people with stlebuilder or whatnot can fix it themselves.

For those who like doing that though, Keep in mind that while stylebuilder is a good program for making VS's, it DOESNT import things such as multiple fonts instead of normal, large and extra large fonts, and it doesnt create substitution values (with the exception of ButtonFace and EdgeShadowColor), as well as a few other minor bits n pieces.

My point is just remember the things SB doesnt do and make sure you do those yourself.

Im tired, so m gonna go and sleep now. Bye.

Oh yeah, another quick thing:

I know that you dont need the resistry thing I wrote for VX for the screensaver, and that if they go in the same folder as all your other screensavers you can choose it from the properties > screensaver menu, I just though it would be easier to do it that way than to make a self extracting archive to put it in the right one, or even to make a readme to tell people what to do.

If you want to put it in the windows screensaver direcoty, im not stopping you :p do what you will.

I just thought that because I made the other registry files I may as well do that one too.

i found 1 problem, it is nothing big but maybe fix for any later releases? i guess i can deal with it for now, lol.

in the image below you can see the height is bigger then what it should be.. for the "go" button, this is for the address bar in your taskbar... i use it... just a little annoyance i notice when i see it... nothing i look at 24/7

gobutton.jpg

gobutton1.jpg