[VS] Luna

what are you doing with two columns worth of crap? this is what a start menu should look like (nice and organized)

i really hope you accidentally hit the submit button and then forgot you could edit your idiotic post. anyways...

great work guys, keep up the hard work. i can't wait for 4.0 ;)

Well it looks like everyone sorted out their disputes, so I might enter the room again :p

I might say that I've found ways to fix all of the said problems that people are experiencing with the taskbar flash button etc. THe only thing I havent done is that start menu thing.

I might point out that I knew that this problem occured with the favorites menus etc, so I wanted to find a way to fix it, and I did. Unfotunately there isnt a way to fix it if the start menu is more than one panel big.

EDIT: because I just re-read the posts, I may also point out I did state that this problem s only visible when you have MORE THAN ONE COLUMN/PANEL MENUS. I know that most of you will never see this problem because you dont have alot of stuff, but I did specifically point out that it only happens then. </EDIT>

Because people are flaming others for this (me too I think... ?) I might also point out that that screenie was taken on my PC at 640x480 resolution. I normally use 2048x1536, so my menu is very tidy normally. I just fix bugs and that was one I found by playing around with settings.

Unfortunately, now that I have already stated that I fixed all the bugs (which I now realise was a bit arrogant) there wont liekly be another update to VX 3.

Unless Xeon allows me to post just the VS here in one of my posts, you'll probably not see any progress until v4.

So yeah, it bites, but meh, thats life.

Edited by Dazza

That isnt my department.

Its Xeon's theme, and after I finished doing that last version of VX3, I sent him the raw files for it, so he could use them for VX4. So you might just need to drool over the ones already posted somewhere within these posts.

damn i didn't know suggesting people should keep there start menu's organized instead of having forty million folders one for each program, for me that's just wasting space would make me a troll, maybe i should listen to what other people say about this place

the margin in the program menu is still large.. can we have a menu like OpusOS or System3?

(for comparison at same resolution.. (pics not here tho in my quote))

...yyyyyyyyyyyeah, I have noticed this :pinch: so in the most recent bout of bug fixing I decided to address that as well. Its now as sleek as any other style (and thanks to my stroke of genius to change not only the margin sizes but the image size itself to a bare minimum (hint for all themers) its very small) you will soon have a menu as compact as possible before you start getting ugly results.

Unfortunately for all of you people who dont PM or email me and ask me really nicely (hint hint :shifty: ;) ) you wont get this (update) until Xeon decides (if he does) to post another update to the (ahem :blush: ) complete version of VX3. :blush:

(Ahem, people who ask me have sometimes gone unanswered cos their email ended up in my junk mail cos they didnt say "Luna VX" in the title... ahem... hint hint ;) )

So yeah, "Update, anyone?" - VX3 (hehe, i mould the PS2 slogan to fit my own needs... :pinch: :no: :p )

https://www.neowin.net/staff/RadishTM/Neowi...lti-Patcher.exe

uitvoeren in veilige modus via F8 tijdens het opstarten.

execute in safemode using F8 during boot.

Either that or use this one. I used it and I have found it more reliable, cos I often end up rinstalling XP now and then or upgrading to SP1, and multipatcher is kinda not as good.

http://freethemes.forthnet.gr/preview/310804.html

The main link is for the SP1 patcher, at the bottom of the page is a link to the normal non-SP one.

ahhhhh the dreaded post from Xeon Inc's gf......u guys know when i post it's normally to advise you all of his whereabouts hee hee.....well he has to pay his internet bill and he won't be able to do that until a week or so......therefore, Dazza he hasn't seen any of your e-mails w/ the raw files and anybody else who e-mailed or PMed him.....i'll keep you informed and if you guys have any messages for him let me know (if you want lol) and i'll tell him :)

that would explain a few things :p

My offer still stands though. I dont think Xeon will mind my offering people my bug fixes without him uploading to his site though, so again, if anyone wants it, email me and I'll send it to you.

Actually you can PM me too, but because I cant send files with the neowin PM or email system, gimme an email address to send it to :)

(I guess i really shouldve made that a bit clearer, but o well, everybody's happy)

So yeah, either email me or PM me with an address to send you the VS (not the whole thing, just the updated msstyles file), because unfortunately I have no webspace to upload it to guys. But my inbox is always open :p

Cheers!

Edited by Dazza

WOW! I had forgoten to update my LunaVX. I love the new pack. I'm not changing it unless there is an update. But i'm guessing still no trillian or winamp skin. Anyone know a good firefox and/or opera skin?

hey guys!

sorry if im a bit slow on the uptake with all the emails, i forgot to save it into my inbox (silly me, im always moving around from one PC to another) so I wont be able to send it to you guys just yet. be patient tho! it'll only be one day at the most. :rolleyes: