[VS] Luna

oop, sorry guys, i sent the email and the attachment didnt attach :p

ill resend it in a second :p

oh, and thanks to BlueScreenOfDeath, who also sent me my file about 30 seconds after blay did :p ;) :rofl:

EDIT: and thanks to BlueScreenOfDeath again, who just sent you all that email in my stead. Thanks!

Edited by Dazza

oop, sorry guys, i sent the email and the attachment didnt attach :p

ill resend it in a second :p

oh, and thanks to BlueScreenOfDeath, who also sent me my file about 30 seconds after blay did :p ;) :rofl:

EDIT: and thanks to BlueScreenOfDeath again, who just sent you all that email in my stead. Thanks!

Hey sorry Dazza, I was away from my PC so I couldn't send you the file - I got your message 4-5 hours later on MSN!

It seems someone (two in fact) has already sent it to your e-mail!

Apologies, I will send next time if I'm around!

Well, actually, I have been thinking about extras for VX4, and I am thinking of making some skins for some programs (such as MSN and Trillian and FireFox).

Truth be told, I will (given that i have enough time for them all) make a VX skin for any program yo utell me to, provided I know how to skin it.

I guess the easiest way to make sure I know that is to refer a program to skin and then a tutorial on how to skin it.

I already plan to make an MSN skin (i got the basic idea on how to do that, thanks Daeron), but if anyone can refer me to a tutorial for skinning Trillian or FireFox, that'd be great!

(EDIT: Oh yeah, BTW, i forgot to say, i dont know how to make a WMP9 skin. Can you refer me to a tutorial? Ive always wanted to try and make one :p)

I'd like to see a Trill skin for VX. I am looking forward to VX4 tho.

If you're using Luna VX, I recommend using the iCandy Jr. GUI Replacer module in addition to the iCandy Jr. themes for Thunderbird and Firefox.

iCandy is quite nice, i agree. I still like GANT a bit better tho.

Still...

Isnt there a way to actually "skin" firefox? as in completely change the look of it, including the toolbar and windows and tabs?

Is there a Y'z Dock background for LunaVX yet? I havn't seemed to find it. :(