[VS] Luna

:yes:

I want! I want!!! Let me test it out on my new Pocket PC!

Yeah, I bought another one coz the colours on my V37 looked a bit 'washed out' with the other Luna VX Winamp skin! Now using an iPAQ 3970 instead, so it looks so pretty!!!

@ivan: looks nice, but i would wait until v4 comes out. Xeon tells me its gonna be alot diff. so ur skin will need to be different too. unless u wanna waste ur time.

I absolutely love this style. I think it is my favourite of all time. :punk:

However, since getting my new laptop I've now got more screen realestate to play with (1920x1200 on a 15.4" widescreen) and I've changed the way I use the taskbar to include the address bar. I actually have a double height taskbar, but this problem manifests itself on a normal height task bar too.

Basically, the taskbar isn't high enough to cope with the height of the address bar. See the attached image for details.

Any chance this can be fixed?

post-36-1083774080.gif

I like the winamp skin with the logo. It looks like it belongs there, personally (to give it a "package" feel). My only critic is I'm not sure about the lighter blue. I swear the theme doesn't look that blue but I could be wrong. ^.^

Looks like people want the skin so ill finish it. I changed the brighter blue color so it matches the color of the start menu. Ill probably have it finished in the next day or 2 :D

@derek-lakin

not sure if you have gotten VX3.31 yet (i posted a link to where icedevil is hosting it for me - thx again!), but I *think* i just may have fixed that. If not, Im afraid I will have to submit to the fact that its a problem with windows, not the VS.

@DJ_Soulless

Yes! Please do! I had a fair few people asking me for the VS but they wanted the port to windowblinds more.

If you do that though, may I ask you collaborate with us when you do? the reason being that there's actually a fair bit more both Xeon and I wanted to do with VX but the windows shell is limiting. So when VX 4 is out and I check it over to get rid of bugs (if there are any), then you can port it, but plz contact me and ill give you a list of things I can currently think of that we wanted to do. thx! :p

@ ivan300

If you wish I will give you a list of substitution values used within the style. all the main sahdes of blue and gray used are there.

@anyone

never tried to before and im not sure if it is possible, but anyone know (or think they know) how to change the set width/height for the frame sides? Doesnt matter what the size of the image is, it always wants to make the border 4px... grr...

are they shells like aston and blackbox?

I dunno about those... in both respects.

Youll have to wait for Xeon to get back to see if that can be done. I mean, DJ has done all the WB ports with Xeons permission because alot of ppl want to see it. Im sure Xeon wouldnt mind ports to different shells, but ask him first.

And in the other respect, I have no idea WTF they are! :p

But it might be interesting ;) just wait a while until Xeon pays his net bill and gets back online :p

Some quick questions any word on the LunaVX 4.0 release?

And does anyone have a bootscreen and those logoff and shutdown prompts skins that match this theme?

My LunaVX Desktop

Edited by kussie

Hi There! :D

First of all, I'm a newbie here from Hungary. I hope I won't brake any rules with my comment. : ) I really like Luna VX. It was love at first sight... :woot: or I just thought it was... :blush: then I found a screenshot of the Xeon [O] Saph theme: :woot:

http://www.outsidestudios.ssxh.net/Screenshots/033.PNG

Oh, my! I wanted this instantly. :cry: But... is it ready? If it's ready, can someone give me a download location? :yes:

Thank you!

Note: I tried to search for it, before I wrote this comment.

@Dazza - Yes I am using VX3.31. I presume the problem is down to the reduced height of the taskbar as this problem doesn't occur on the default Luna style.