[VS] Luna

hey guys you have to hekp me out witna font problem....im looking for this type of font....for a theme...and dont u guys worry about VX...its under way i just been very busy ...i need this urgent as possible...

here is a sample

thanx guys.....

post-36-1084377925.jpg

lol...ok hi guys i have my net back and running and finally i can get back to VXing

now here is a screeny of vx 4 (note: MIGHT CHANGE IN THE FINAL MAKE)

post-36-1084392319.jpg

lol...ok hi guys i have my net back and running and finally i can get back to VXing

now here is a screeny of vx 4 (note: MIGHT CHANGE IN THE FINAL MAKE)

That looks awesome! I love that wallpaper (goes so well with this VS). Is there any chance of you releasing that wallpaper with the VS?

and that not even an updated pic....its like 3 days old....stay tuned

listening to Ueberdruck - Bloody Slut (the crow mix) is helping me progress with the theme...

just wanted to add that...cuz its a really good trance song

new start button is sweet. have you thought making the hidden icons button on the middle of the line ?

IMO, having both a line AND a button looks kinda .. unfitting. just my 2 cents ;]

great work hun :yes: i like the bridge wall too! i think u should release it along w/ the updated luna vx.....can't wait to update my current version of Vx w/ version 4 he he :punk:

like the new start button but like old fonts.........like the old log off/shutdown buttons......the rest i can dig up, keep the good work

Yea, the new All Programs Arrow is much better .. Actully, maybe use it for the hidden icons aswell instead of the square button ?

Xeon! Praise the lord, youre back!!

Oh, in case you havent managed to scan all the pages of stuff since you have come back, Ive amended the issues addressed by the peoples, and I made a VX3.31. Im not sure if I sent you the raw files for it yet, but if you want them I'll send them 2 U.

Also, I like what youre coming up with for VX4!

I think that's all, but hopefully I'll run into you on AIM sometime later.

Cheers!

Hey, I just found this.....

(See attachment)

Is it supposed to be upside down. Just wonderning, other than that, Great VS!!!!!

post-36-1084415070.jpg