[VS] Luna

I've seen a different arrow. I'm not being fussy nah. Just curious. =)

I'm using the Version 3.31

Maybe, you saw the LunaVX4 arrow?

• 2 weeks later...

Is this theme all dead now, after the enhance version, I like this more than the new version, but it seems alle developement is stopped.

What about the msn skin and so?

Is this theme all dead now, after the enhance version,  I like this more than the new version, but it seems alle developement is stopped.

What about the msn skin and so?

It's dead until Xeon gets back his internet apparently. (though I suppose anyone could make the other skins to match) :yes:

So, about that Trillian skin..... :p

And if anyone has a LunaVX Winamp skin that isn't quite as.. blue.. as the one on this thread, that would be awesome.

You know, Im all for continuing to develop Luna VX, but until Xeon comes back Im not going to do much on it.

Honestly I havent had all that much time to do anything in the past few months, so things are at a crawl at the moment.

However, Once Xeon gets back online and says something, I might decide to refine the theme a bit, then add some more colours.

Seriously, Unless you really wanted a sleek black, it's just a matter of using stylebuilder and making a grayscale scheme. simple.

See in this screenshot. How can I change Franklin Gothic to Verdana 8, I have never done themeing myself so I don't know if this would be easy or hard.

What program could I use, of course I would need this program to be free.

LunaVX_fontsize.png

OK GUYS ONE MORE FAVOR..I NEED TO KNOW WHAT FONTS THIS IS SO I CAN DO A WALLPAPER...AND I WILL DISCUSE LATER ON IN THE DAY PLANS FOR VX SORRY ABOUT CAPS KEYBOARD IS f$#"$#

post-36-1087488346.jpg

OK GUYS ONE MORE FAVOR..I NEED TO KNOW WHAT FONTS THIS IS SO I CAN DO A WALLPAPER...AND I WILL DISCUSE LATER ON IN THE DAY PLANS FOR VX  SORRY ABOUT CAPS KEYBOARD IS f$#"$#

I'm sure I have that font... it's called revenue.

revenue.ttf