[VS] Luna

i guess no release today :( I was eagerly expecting it. The theme is AWSOME! also, could someone post a mirror for the grey version? or will it be included in 4.0?

Unfotunately I have no control over when VX4 is released...

And I do think I remember Xeon saying in the trhead he wouldnt be able to get on the net until maybe after monday...

O well... patience is a virtue

yea guys he couldn't get on because he had to reformat his computer and it was late and he didn't get a chance to prepare for the release..:( he'll do it this week, hopefully 2morrow :)

Ver.4 Looking great,but would it be possible to say have the username on the top right of the startmenu oinstead of it saying luna vx as i think this would be awesome,Thanks

hi guys well ill release it today...as my girlfreind (saphyre1024) said i had to reformat my comp....but its back to its normal stage...

(((should i make a new thread or release it here...what u guys think?))))

Glad to have you back with us Xeon :)

For two reasons I think a new thread should be started:

1. The new version is visually quite different from previous versions.

2. This thread is enormous now and a new thread will help.

Just my two cents ;)

New thread. people would start looking for stuff and get confused with the versions .. plus its always nice to get some more attention.

i say new thread ;]

hi guys well ill release it today...as my girlfreind (saphyre1024) said i had to reformat my comp....but its back to its normal stage...

(((should i make a new thread or release it here...what u guys think?))))

I could offer a space on my mirror website and you could post a specific page for LunaVX 4.

A new thread is suggested but it should point to a certain website so evevryone that wants to download LunaVX for the first time could just ask for an URL, without browsing an entire thread.

You might also take a free .TK domain at http://www.tk

Edited by zipgenius

I think it's time to release Luna VX 4.0 Enhanced Edition or something similar, that way you won't confuse threads. =)

Or Luna VX 4.0 Professional... just something better

Or Luna VX 4.0 Advanced... lol.. just chucking up stuff into the air... I love Luna VX =)

I think it's time to release Luna VX 4.0 Enhanced Edition or something similar, that way you won't confuse threads. =)

Or Luna VX 4.0 Professional... just something better

Or Luna VX 4.0 Advanced... lol.. just chucking up stuff into the air... I love Luna VX =)

ill acaully take that in to consideration....ill probbaly even make a pay version of luna VX....LMAO payment threw paypal 5 bucks..for a theme what does everyone think...

my god 991 replaies since my last post...jesus and ov er 100,000 views...u people have no lives....SIK NAH I LOVE ALL MY FANS....and dazza probbaly does 2...and if we will be such a gentleman to be on MSN at

9 o?clock lisbon, london time....i wanna discuse some things with him...:DD :ninja::

whats the best winamp skin every1 is using to fit nicely with this, i believe their isnt an official skin?

also that samurize thing likes to just stop doing anything so i had to uninstall it, would of been alot better if it actually went from the top to the task bar and docked nicely... but it doesnt and leaves a little gap and make it looks lightly untidy....just something for you developers to think about

apart from that i am luving it so far. just need a better winamp skin 2 match, any suggestions?

Sorry, it has crossed to tuesday already here... I'm not impatient, I just got lost as to what you're talking about.... I read it was release on Monday...

Anyway good stuff, if people are impatient, it just means that its THAT good.

Byee