I purchased the iPhone 13 pro Max

On 07/10/2021 at 06:50, freedonX said:

I'm not uptodate on security nor I consider myself an expert.
However you are spot on you shouldn't trust Forbes...for *ANYTHING*

Forbes isn't near what it used to be decades ago. It's basically a blog based on personal opinions of the writter.

Let it be tech, politics, society, economy.  I'm not expert on the fields, but I like to talk and get to know people who open your mind about it. 

At least Forbes Mexico (dunno if it applies to all Forbes latinamerica). Write awful articles! When Trump won, there were many articles regarding Mexico internal politics or stances, which were hardly true. Also when Andres Manuel Obrador (our current president) took power, it was similar articles. I'm not a fan of the president however I acknowledge when it's full of baloney. 

Heck even videogames articles were dumb and had no sense 

....but anyways.....back on topic

I've been an android user for 9 years, not that I'm in love with it. However each time I get the idea of changing to iphone and look at the prices, I quietly turn around 😄

I have used both android and IOS but will never take my android phone overseas. I just don't think android they are secure enough especially phones that greater then 3 years old.  Not that I think is the IOS is best OS out there but probable have better overall security.  If you keep your phone for a long time then iphone is way to go.  Price is irrelevant because Iphones hold their value better then android phones.

Great choice with the iPhone especially given the ecosystem you already use.

Check out iMessage on your phone and enable text message forwarding to your Mac devices. iMessage is one of the main reasons I stay on iPhone.