What do girls like to do?

ok, jsut cause im postin this on V-day doesnt mean i want opinions about what to do on V-day :p

what do you like to do on any day? doesnt matter what really, as long as it aint illegel (sp?) and age appropriate (13 years old)

im too embarassed to ask her myself, so ill ask a bunch of girls :p

ok, jsut cause im postin this on V-day doesnt mean i want opinions about what to do on V-day :p

what do you like to do on any day? doesnt matter what really, as long as it aint illegel (sp?) and age appropriate (13 years old)

im too embarassed to ask her myself, so ill ask a bunch of girls :p

Are you callling Neowin a bunch of girls...? :omg:

Well there day usualy startes when they come out of there cucoon. They usualy go in the backyard and photosynthsise till they have egnouf energy for the day. Then they go to school and make fun of you. What do you mean 'what do girls do'?

i thikn that there a whole 3 girls in these forums, lol, but dont hold me to that, im sure i could be wrong.

In my head right now I count 10... And I'm sure there are more I don't remember. ;)

If you are trying to get this girl ;-) well first take out her for coffee or a drink, then if that goes all good then move on to bigger things like the cinema/bowling. It may be a good idea to go with a group of friends and there girlfiends/boyfriends etc. then its not as akward.

Be original, dont do the coffee or the movie thing, that is old, do something that she will remember, go skydiving, go shark diving, do somehting that is something that she has never done, and that you know that she will remember, ps dont do something that will leave marks on her body, they dont like that, well atleast till the 3rd date. lol

(Goten)

well i'm a guy.. but girls mainly like to shop lol. but you're asking about a 13 year old so I dunno (play with dolls?) :laugh:

anyway if its a first date or whatever take her to somwhere u can talk and get to know her, ect. not just movies. kinda like what sawyer is saying

but if you wanna ask some girls, dont u got any friends at school or whatever that are girls? since I doubt there is many girls here

If you are trying to get this girl ;-) well first take out her for coffee or a drink, then if that goes all good then move on to bigger things like the cinema/bowling. It may be a good idea to go with a group of friends and there girlfiends/boyfriends etc. then its not as akward.

13 year olds usually go out to get coffee. . .good plan

anyway if its a first date or whatever take her to somwhere u can talk and get to know her, ect. not just movies. kinda like what sawyer is saying

Yeah exactly

go skydiving, go shark diving
:rolleyes: That costs a lot of money and i dont thinks she would appricate it. Just make sure if you want to get her be romantic, offer to pick her up and pay for everything. Hope it all goes well for you :yes:

I'd like to think girls\ladies (I'm a bit older than 13 and saying this in the context of a 13 year old girl could get me put away so I mean a ladie i.e.18+) So I'd like to think that females like to play with themselves. It pleases me to think of it... Why do they never admit? Blokes always say, yer, I masturbate. But 'ladies' are like, no, thats disgusting... But I like to think that they do... daily! (I do mean 18+ ladies... I can't stress this enough!)

that's so cute! she's 13 and her profile says "long term relationship" lol

Sorry, not meaning it to be rude...but she's 13!! lol

Stick with the classics....take her out for drinks (coffee, soda lol) and pizza or something....and go see a nice movie together

Or, find a nice place and go for a walk if you don't mind the cold. Just talk

uh 13 eh...i forgot what was doing when i was 13......i guess just do what every 13 year old likes to do..just hang out, talk, get to know eachother and watch a movie :)...shopping works too altho i think thats a bit too stressful for the guy..:D

edit: my gf posted that. she forgot to log out and sign in with her login. :laugh: -dreamz

yea, but ya never know it could last... :shifty:

but ill have to try something like mountain biking (yeah its winter, and no, its not cold) cause she has never tried it, and she doesnt like stuff thats "original" so, movies and ****e like that are out of the question

and btw what happened to your older sig... i thought it was that one... i thought it said "sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me" that one was...... LOL

lol Dreamz