What do girls like to do?

• 3 weeks later...
lol, I remember back in 10th grade in history class, there was this fine blonde in my class and I was friends with her, and she sat in front of me. One day she just randomly turned around and smacked my hand on my desk.. So I smacked her hand, and she smacked mine, and I lunged to smack her again but she moved her hand at the last second and I couldnt stop in time.. I smacked her right boobie :blink:

I was like "IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT"

She wasnt mad though. Phew.

I'm sure she likes you then if she didnt mind that. ;)

i know what girls like to do, theylike to stay away from me

lol. then the guy has no fear that he is gonna lose that girl she is possibly far far away from you :laugh: !

by the way... I started drinking wine at 8 (maybe younger). I don't think that coffee will do any harm. just do what your heart tells you. don't follow other's advices do what you want, what - you - feel. (Y)

I guess i'm too late huh!? I haven't seen the post that you took her out at bowling ... :whistle:

anyway... have fun with the girl and try not to hit her again in the (o)(o) lol ! :laugh:

:D THis is also a long thread and topic.i absolutely agree with the friends' opinion. all kinds of girls have all kinds of favourite.i make sure this.you must be carefulle to find out and search for her feature and her interest and hobbies.come on.youth,you can do it.you can make it .wish have a good luck.

congratulations at advance.haha :D

Its where you whisk some egg up, like you're gonna scramble it, but dont cook it. You put it on a plate, then let bread soak in it for a little while. Once thats done, put some butter in frying pan and cook the bread till it goes a bit brown... soo nice ~~

Where I come from we call that french toast ...